003

After I brushed my hair out and the boys came and picked me and kie up, we were sitting on John b's porch as jj explained everything that was going on when they went to visit mrs.lana.

"And we were right outside like this"jj says as he leans against the wall. " and all we hear is just BAM BAL BAM!"he says as I jumped slightly as he yelled.

"Knocking paint off from the inside, right? And I'm just looking at him like- wait, first off, look at this shit." Jj says as he rushed over running his hands through his hair tons of paint and or dandruff falling out onto the ground.

"Look at it, the house" jj says as he keeps on shaking his head. "That's dandruff that's disgusting."kie says as pope scoots away a bit.

"Look at all that! It's paint." He says sitting up and sighing. " and at that point, I was just like... I'm waiting for death" he says as he paced on the porch. I'm sure this kid had adhd 100% couldn't sit still for shit.

"Wait wait so you saw the guys that shot at is right?"pope asked. "Yeah."jj says nodding. "Did you get a good description?" Pope asked looking up to jj from his seat.

"Yeah like anything for a police report"I say as I stared at jj as he was thinking. "Burly." He says nodding as we all stared at him. "Burly?"pope says as he stared at jj with a concerned look on his face. "That's not very helpful.."kie says sighing.

Jj snapped his fingers thinking" okay, well, no, like the type of guy at my dad's garage!"jj says quickly looking to me as I rubbed my forehead still having a headache from all the drinks with Sarah last night.

Jj then goes on about his dad and hiding drugs for people. "These boys.. these killers.." he says taking a drag from his cigarette. " there square groupers" he says looking back to all of us.

They began going back and forth about what the guys looked like. "I was under duress, ok?!"jj yelled as I stood up walking over to him"your fine j calm down"I say putting my hand on his shoulder.

"But I can tell you.. i can tell you by the way mrs.lana was screaming..these guys are serious hombres, man" he says as he looked to me and I nodded. Soon John B led us to his dad's office telling us that he left it the way it was.

"Yeah for when he gets back" kie says as jj looks at her with a face and I pinch his arm. He jumps looking to me and mouthing the words what. "Shut up." I whispered. He shows us his little family tree thing and I stared at it. "Seams like you have a death compass" I say.

"I do not." He replied as he sat down unscrewing the lid" that's my dad's handwriting" he says as he shows us. " see the r?"he says

"What's red field?"I asked confused jj looked at me for a second "wait wait time out...whose shirt is that?"jj asked as everyone turned to me. Shit. I had forgotten to change out of rafes shirt when I got home this morning.

"It's um..I dunno I just found it in my closet"I say as I adjust the shirt a bit. "We should really focus on-"I was cut off by hearing two men yell outside for John b to come outside.

"Shit that's them."John b says as we run out the office and to John bs room. jj went to grab the gun but the men already started to shoot into the house. Me and kie tried to open the window frantically as the men busted into the house. The boys tried to hold the door shut as me and kie finally opened the window.