11 - Precious (1.58k words)

Start from the beginning

I felt something rough touch my tights and I flinched, recoiling away.

"What the fuck are you doing?! What if she tells her father that you did something to her?"

"Don't worry. I didn't do anything. She can't say shit if there is no proof. It'll just be her word against ours."

"Still, you better keep your hands off her. Or else you'll answer to the boss. You know what happened to the last guy who pissed him off."

The man didn't listen so I pissed myself in the pants. Let go of me you disgusting pig!

"Fuck!" He yelled in frustration. "You better clean this mess, bitch!"

"Shut the fuck up and focus on the mission. The sooner we get to the camp, the faster we can get paid."

The moment we reached the camp, they yanked me into their boss's tent.

"Did you touch her?" someone asked, probably their boss.

"I didn't do anything, sir. She did that herself. She is a bitch, a spoiled, rich one," one of the guys said, panic evident in his voice.

Then I heard a sound of gunshots.

"Get this piece of trash out of my sight," the boss said, his voice like ice as he took off the bag from my head and removed the gag from my mouth, "Your father refused to pay our wage, Miss. I hope you understand that it's not personal. I just have to do whatever it takes to feed my family."

Two men held me down while the boss unbuckled his pants, "Let's see if your mouth is as sweet as it looks."

One of the mercenaries held a knife against my neck, "Bite our boss and I will cut your throat," forcing me to take the unwashed, smelly, disgusting cock in my mouth.

I immediately threw up the contents of my stomach all over his cock.

"Fucking bitch!" The boss hit me in the face, splitting my lip open, then another hit, breaking my nose before grabbing my hair, yanking me back to his crotch, "Suck it good, you slut. I'll show your father what happens when he refuses to cooperate with me."

Tears blurred my vision, and I was unable to see his face. All I saw was a blurry, disgusting monster. I didn't give a damn about my life anymore. I opened my mouth and sank my teeth into his dick, earning a loud scream.

Before the knife could sink into my neck, I heard a few shots being fired. Blood splattered all over me, and then all the men around me slumped on the floor, dead.

I was trembling, my body wracked with fear and disgust.

"My precious Yaya, so this is where you've hidden yourself. I've been scouring every corner for you." Suddenly, a pair of powerful arms ensnared me, hoisting me up as though I were no heavier than a wisp of smoke. "How do you propose we present you to your father in such a state, hm? You're well aware of his fury over any harm that comes to your beautiful face, aren't you?"

Instead of thanking my saviour, I spat the remains of the bloody cock in the direction of the voice, directly onto the freakingly handsome face from my memories, "You betrayed me, you fucking betrayed me! You, out of all, had to fucking betray me!" I choked up as his blurry silhouette cut the ropes around my limbs, "Both you and that old fart can go fuck each other to death!"

He softly wiped my face and rinsed my mouth with water, completely ignoring both my words and my body's aggressive trashings, "Yaya, I've found a way to enroll you into an all-girl high school behind your father's back. Promise me to kill every man in this camp with your bare hands, and I'll handle the arrangements as soon as you are finished." His words soothed me a bit as he helped me stand up with a sinister gentleness before turning me towards the silhouette, which I recognized as the monster. No, not even monsters deserve to be associated with them.

"Unleash your rage, my precious Yaya. Remember everything they did to you," he whispered into my ear, "And never permit such a disgrace again."

Without thinking, I lunged at the dead corpse, punching it until the skin in my knuckles tore up and blood trickled down. The betrayal that I felt, the rage that coursed through me; it was a tempest, a storm of emotions so intense that it drowned out all reason, all fear.

"My precious Yaya," the annoying voice persisted by my side, softly caressing my head with a twisted tenderness, as though I were his cherished pet, a kitten that playfully scratched at its scratching post.

"My precious Yaya, so this is where you've hidden yourself."

In an instant, I spun around, heart racing-was it merely my imagination playing tricks on me? There was no way he could be here, could he?

But then, from the profound darkness nestled within the trees, he stepped forth.

"I've been scouring every corner for you."

The air turned frigid, imbued with a sinister presence that seemed to leech the warmth from my soul. His emergence wasn't merely startling; it was bone-chilling, igniting a wave of raw, paralyzing fear within me.

╔═══ Author's note ════╗

@Mmeee2's prophecy came true in a way, didn't it? 🥶

Who could possibly strike so much fear into Yaya's arrogant heart? 🕵️‍♂️

That's right! Welcome my OG, contender for a spot in Yaya's harem. I will reveal his name in the next chapter. 😌

That's all. Stay safe kids. ☺️☺️☺️

╚═════════════════╝