✧ 𝟎𝟓𝟔: Brazil ✧

Start from the beginning

"thank you and yeah it's crazy but I'm excited"

"me too. And to answer to the questions you asked me earlier, the flight was okay but too long and I'm tired because I didn't slept a lot and I arrived at the track like a minute before the sprint shootout started so I was on time"

"i'm glad you didn't missed it"

"I couldn't miss it" The girl declared as she sat on the small couch, "and now i know you want to shower so go ahead, i'm waiting here anyway"

"okay, i'll be quick don't worry"

So Lando took his clothes and got into the shower. Whilst that Maisie lied down on the small couch but quickly without realising it she fell asleep

So once the man finished showering he got out and began to call the woman's name to see that she was sleeping. Seeing that a small smile took place on his lips.
He then took one of his jacket which was placed on a chair and he carefully put it on her. It was hot in Brazil but he knew that whenever Maisie slept she needed something to cover her, hot or not.

And after that he left the motorhome direction the garage again because he had things to do obviously.

A BIT LATER:

MAISIE was still sleeping in Lando's driver room when she finally opened her eyes. As she sat down she noticed Lando sitting on a chair with his phone in his hand.

"hey"

"oh hey, slept well?"

"Yeah but I didn't meant to sleep, sorr-"

"it's okay, you can sleep here as much as you want to"

"Thanks" Maisie said with a smile, before going into the sort of bathroom to splash some water on her face to freshen up.

Then she came back to where she was and sat back on the couch where Lando actually was now.

"I feel like I haven't seen you for such a long time"

"Me too, I'm not used to being away from you three entire weeks" Lando agreed "but now you're here" he added before slowly leaning in and planting a kiss on the girl's lips

"i missed that too" Maisie chuckled

"me too"

Anywho,
After that short talk the both of them talked for a bit before going back to the McLaren garage since Lando had thing to do before the sprint race started.

The sprint race went great for Lando, unfortunately he didn't won but he was second! Which is a great place.

"Lando!" Maisie exclaimed when she saw the sight of her boyfriend approaching her, "do i need to say again that i'm soo proud of you?" She whispered in his ear once his arms where wrapped around her

"i wouldn't say no" He said with a laugh escaping from his mouth

"then i'm telling you again, i'm soo proud of you"

"thank you isie"

"no problem norris"

"You're so annoying when you call me 'Norris'"

"Your fault you called me 'isie'" The woman shrugged as she pulled away from the hug to then let Lando talk to Max and Pietra