✧ 𝟎𝟐𝟏: ғɪɴᴀʟʟʏ ✧

➬ ✧ 𝟎𝟐𝟏: ғɪɴᴀʟʟʏ

➬ ✧ 𝟎𝟐𝟏: ғɪɴᴀʟʟʏ

Today was the first day of 2023. The start of a new year.

Since yesterday night Maisie and Lando haven't spoken to each other. They just haven't had the chance. And they maybe were kinda, a bit, ignoring each other..

But,

What happened was still in their minds.

She liked him.
He liked her.

They couldn't hide it anymore..

But right now not the time to talk, they were at the airport with Maria and Max, direction to Monaco! Yeah, already..

Anyway, they passed through customs, waited a bit and the plane finally arrived. This time Max was next to Lando and Maisie next to Maria.

"are you finally going to tell her after what happened yesterday?" Max curiously and impatiently asked to Lando

"i think so. i have to, i can't deny it anymore"

"oh my god wow, yes!" Max exclaimed excitingly, and Lando chuckled seeing this

"now shut up because i don't want her to hear us"

"you're going to tell her so it doesn't matter?"

"but not like that! i'm just not going to say her 'i like you' and do i don't know what. in a plane" Lando quickly explained

"aw, you want it to be romantic" Max spoke using a cute/mocking tone

"shut up max" Lando simply said as he showed him his middle-finger

The rest of the flight was calm for the four of them. They were tired because of the party,  they weren't hungover because they didn't drink much, fortunately.

AFTER about 5 hours they finally arrived in Monaco!

Yeah they were in Monaco because Lando a few days ago proposed them to stay a few days. They all four accepted of course.

Maria and Max already came here but not Maisie,

Maria gave her a tour of the house, yes Maria not Lando, but it's his house..?