Severe Consequences

A/N: Art by @RadiantRaku,training begins for the day, and things tend to get worse. A trusted friend of Miyako's  does something inexcusable  when Michiko comes on to her when she just goes to check up on her. . Warning adult and sexual themes read at your own risk. 

The bell rang for the school day to end, and Tariya looked over by Miyako's desk and sighed. Asuku tapped her as she was concerned.

"This is something we should all be used to by now. Especially, how jealous Michiko gets for no reason at all. Besides, it isn't our concern it is their relationship and we should stay out of it. "

Tariya stopped at her locker as she turned to her with an aggravated look as she was leaning against the wall shaking her head clearly annoyed.

" I am fully aware, but it has been getting worse since we started our lives here on earth after that awful tragedy we all witnessed. I am out of answers on what the hell happened with those two, none of it is making sense to me anymore! So don't you dare tell me to stay out of it when Miyako is my best friend!"

Sumiko ran over by them, coming between them with an angry, and annoyed look on her face.

"Can you two stop it now, we already have one freaking couple arguing. You know how Miyako gets when you two are like this now enough I mean it!"

Miyako walked past Michiko with no words. Akane grabbed Harumi's hand as they exited the classroom with a smart remark when she saw Michiko.

"Be prepared to lose today, since you are versing Harumi. Don't try to get out of it either. I am so looking forward to seeing this."

Miyako sighed as she walked past Akane, who grabbed her collar pulling her back.

"Don't defend her either, it's time you talk to your cousin. She has gone too far this time and you know I am right. Something is off with her and it is time you wake the hell up!!"

Miyako grabbed her hand and glared.

"She has always been like this, and exactly what will talking to my cousin do Miss Know It all! You ever touch me again you will not be standing are we clear!!"

Akane leaned against her locker, shaking her head as Harumi went into her locker to get her bag she remained silent staying out of it.

"She will tell you that you are an idiot that is blinded by loving someone like her. Maybe she has always been jealous, but not going as far as attacking one of our damn allies and threatening her like she did today when I witnessed it in the damn hall Miyako-San, she punched Makoto for no damn reason at all! See you at practice and think about what the hell I just said before things get worse than they are already!"

She smirked as she came up behind Harumi closing her locker, and pinned her to it kissing her lips deeply causing her to blush, swallowing hard as she gazed deep into Akane's mesmerizing light green eyes.

"A-Akane-San d-don't look at me like that, you know what that d-d-oes to me. W-we will be late for t-training, and Haruka will be c-cross."

Akane chuckled as she grabbed Harumi's waist, after she locked her locker. Then they walked away leaving Miyako there in her own thoughts. Miyako clenched her fist, and punched her locker. She calmed herself down, and walked out to her car, spotting Kioku and approached her quietly. Then she tapped her on the shoulder.

"Come on ride with us today my princess."

Kioku blushed slightly as she looked up, and swallowed hard.

"If you insist Miyako-San then I shall accept."

Michiko approaches her with her arms crossed clearly aggravated.