"I'm going to go stay the night at Shannon's." You snap, stepping back, "If you really need an explanation, I'm going there because she's always been there for me through shit like this."

"Shit like this? So you're leaving me?" He huffs, "Great. That just fucking great."

"I didn't fucking say I was leaving you. I need a night away to cool down and only being around you will just continue to set me off because you piss me off so fucking much sometimes."

He chuckles and moves closer, "You piss me off, too." He grabs your face and tries to kiss you but you push yourself off of him, "Wh- no. We're not doing that."

"I thought that we were-"

You cut him off with a loud, "Oh my god. No." You sling your backpack onto your shoulder and walk over to grab your makeup bag.

Times like these are where you're super glad you haven't moved in with him yet.

You turn to him, "We can talk tomorrow when we're both not so irate with each other."

"Why can't you just go home?" He shakes his head, "I don't understand why you have to go to Shannon's house. Doesn't she have people over like all the time?"

"What does it matter?" You shrug and he scoffs, "I just.. I know how she is and I don't really need you around random men all night, fuck."

You raise your brows, "What the hell does that mean? You don't, need? You don't have a fucking leash on me, Stephan. I'm not a fucking dog." You walk to the door and he reaches out, "No, I'm sorry. That came out wrong."

"It doesn't matter how it came out. You said it. You obviously meant it. It just seems like you can't fucking trust me and I'm honestly starting to get sick of it." You run a hand through your hair, "You're so suffocating at times and I just.. it won't work if you mark down how I fucking breath."

"But I do trust you, and I don't fucking mark down how you breath. That fucking psycho path stalker shit.." His voice softens, "I'm sorry.. can we just- look I do trust you. I just don't trust other men around you."

You laugh, "Yeah. Sure fucking seems like you trust me. I can handle myself. I've been to enough events to know that." You sigh, "I'll just.. I'll talk to you tomorrow because I cannot keep doing this today."

You turn, forcing yourself to ignore his yelling as you make your way out of the house and to your car. You get in, tears immediately falling from your eyes as you call Shannon.

"Hey."

You sniffle, "C-can I come over?"

"Oh my god. Yes of course. What happened?" She asks with concern, "Did he hurt you?"

"No, no. We just got into it again and I told him I needed a night away. He flipped when I told him I was coming to your house. Insisted I just go home basically."

"yeah no. You can most definitely come here." She sighs, "I'm sorry. I know he's your boyfriend, but I genuinely cannot stand the way he treats you."

"I know.." you sigh, trying to calm yourself down as you drive to her house, "I just.. I might just turn my phone off when I get there. I told him I'd talk to him tomorrow so.."

"You know what you need?"

"What?" You rest your head back as you watch the light turn from red to green. She laughs slightly, "A good. Night out. My friend is throwing a party later on, but if you do-"

"Yeah. Yeah, let's do it."

"Yeah? Are you sure?" She asks and you nod to yourself, "Yeah. I need to get drunk and figure out what I want to do."