Finally the end of the day

Janelle's P.O.V

That boy is really fine as I said to myself , so I go find my sister but I see she is already at the car , so I get in and I ask her about her day , she said it was amazing because she got dj's number and I told her I got Elijah number she was very happy for me , but we drove home , and when we got there nobody was home , soo we were just chilling long before Elijah called .

Hello ?

Is this Janelle

Yes

Oh hey , this is Elijah what are you guys doing tonight ?

Nothing , my mom is going to be at work because she has to work late

Well do you guys want to swing by ?

Yeah we can

Vanessa's P.O.V

So i was wondering who my sister was on the phone wit and she came upstairs happy and shit and jumping on my bed like she lost ha damn mind. Bitch stop jumping on my damn bed and why you so happy. Janelle says cause elijah called me and asked if we could come over and i was like yea sure. So hurry up and get changed so we can go. Vanessa says girl chill out and let me find an outfit and take a shower

Janelle's P.O.V

I go in my room take a shower , and when I got out I straightened my hair , putting on black leggings , black crop top , some black sandals , and some cute lip gloss to make my lips pop , and I put on a little mascara , then I had to put in my belly button ring to set it off , and I looked in the mirror to make sure I was looking cute and I was so I went in my sisters room .

Vanessa's P.O.V

Janelle was in my room waiting for me so , after I got out the shower I put on a white crop top , blue jean shorts , gold chain , plaid shirt tied around my waist , and some timberlands , and I came out and asked my sister was I looking cute she said yeah , so we walked outside and got in her car and drove over to the boys house .