{27} batuk Entry

In College :

In the break, Bondita sat on her bench,    lost in thoughts that tangled like a puzzle. Laboni's sudden act of pulling Anirudh away left her feeling a hot mix of anger and irritation. But there was something more, a kind of feeling she couldn't quite grasp – like a pang in her chest. It was jealousy, though Bondita herself hadn't put a name to it yet.

Her face told a story of its own. A little frown played on her forehead, her jaw clenched tight, and her eyes gave away a hint of something not quite right. Fingers traced restless patterns on the bench, as if trying to find answers in the wood. Bondita, in that moment, grappled with emotions that were as confusing as they were intense, and the unspoken jealousy lingered like a cloud around her, unnoticed but deeply felt.

Bondita, engulfed by a growing sense of discomfort, yearned for a breath of fresh air to dispel the lingering unease. Unable to contain the restlessness within, she rose from her bench, each movement a deliberate escape from the stifling atmosphere. The decision to venture outside was impelled by an instinct to seek solace in the openness of the outdoors. Stepping beyond the confines of the classroom, Bondita directed her steps towards the vast expanse of the ground.

The cool air embraced her, and the openness of the ground became a canvas upon which she could paint her thoughts, allowing the natural serenity to untangle the knots within.

Bondita paced nervously on the open ground, muttering to herself in a mix of frustration and confusion. She recalled that moment when anirudh said he's not interested in  marrying Laboni...... 

She threw her hands in the air, her eyes wide with incredulity :

Inko toh us laboni mein toh koi interest nahin tha na Toh Why ..... Kyun gaye uske Saath..... Mujhse Baat Kar Rahe The Na Rok Sakte The Na Usko Bol Sakte The Na Ke Main Baat Kar Raha Hoon Abhi nahin Chal Sakta Magar Nahin.... 😒

Bondita continued her animated soliloquy, walking in circles as if trying to make sense of the whole situation...:

Achha thik hai Maan liya that she drag him, but seriously,kyun kiyaa uno ne aisa 😒

She shook her head vigorously, as if trying to dispel the confusion:

wo Chale kyun gaye?.....waise toh bohot khadussman Bante Firte Hai Thodi Di Khudussmani Yaha Bhi Dhika Deta Na Lekin Nahin...huh...😒 !!)

Bondita paused, a frown forming on her face she  huffed, her jealousy growing more evident. Also taunting tune......

Huhh... shaadi Toh karni Nahin Thi Na Inko....Usse Toh Inko vibe hi ajeeb Ati thi toh abhi mujhe Chod ke..... Bondita Ko Chod Kar.... Apni.... Apni... 😒sakhi Ko Chod Kar us.... Us.... Chipkali Ke Saath Chale Gaye.... Ahhh... 😒she clutches Her Hand With Little bit anger....

Other side:

Ankita and Rahul approached the classroom, the latter having returned after a brief hiatus. However, their anticipation waned as Bondita was nowhere to be found. A joint effort ensued as they scoured every nook and cranny, their search proving fruitless.

Perplexed, Rahul turned to Ankita, inquiring,

"Hey, yeh Bondita kaha gayi?"

(Note: Rahul is also   Bondita's Class fellow He Is Absent For Few Months Due To  Malariya.... Now He Came Back Today)

Ankita, her brows furrowed, responded,

"Nahi pata yaar, Abhi toh yehi thi.....chal dekhte hai."

With a nod of agreement, the two embarked on a quest to locate Bondita.