十一: 𝙆𝙞𝙨𝙨

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 11: 𝕶𝖎𝖘𝖘

______________________________________

It's been a few days since my leg was hurt. I realised that I heal fast.

I was training in the grounds with Eren while sparriing with him. But with every move he was taken down. I may look small but I have plenty of strength , I dont know where it comes from.

I saw captain , olou , Petra, Gunther, and eld coming out of HQ. My eyes met the captain's eyes and i looked away.

Eren suddenly spoke , " okay Y/N this time you will get your ass whipped , round 536252626 "

"haha okay " i chuckled at his attitude. Eren is great I love this 'not giving up' attitude.

We came into our fighting position and he jolted towards me. My fists clutter on his face and I put my minimum force in his stomach making him fly back. I look at him as he doesn't give up and stands up again, " that's the spirit
Eren " I shouted at him

A crowd started forming around us not that I care.
Levi was there. He was watching me.

Not that it mattered, what mattered to me was being the one to control and power.
Eren rages towards me while trying to punch me but instead he kicks my legs making me fall on the ground.

I give him no time to pin me to the ground. I make my moments fast enough to get behind him in a flash of light.

Eren locked his leg around mine making me trip over. I stood up and punched him in the stomach once again.

I kicked Eren in the chest when he was trying to recover from my old punch and knocked the wind out of him.

What i hate is losing, I am not losing to anyone.

I jolted up to him " 1,2,3 " i say as he sighs.

" not again" he says.

I laughed and joked , " better luck next time".

I heard someone tch and looked in the direction and saw captain levi with the same grumpy face and Commander Erwin smiling while Hanji with stars in eyes.

I looked at others and saw them in shock.

"y-y/n th-that was amazing" petra and gunther said as i smiled nervously.

" Good job cadet L/N , I see why Levi asked specially for you" Erwin says as i look at levi with a shocked face. He asked for me? But he just has his blank face.

I smile at both of them and Erwin continues. " As all of us are here , let me tell you all we are expecting our 57th expedition. I know it's the first time for some cadets and I hope you will do your best and train harder for 2 weeks"

I look at him in excitement, wowwww finally my first expedition. I tried to steal glances at levi and he was looking at petra. w-wait?

Ahh don't think much. I slapped myself mentally.

Levi's pov-

Y/n is an amazing fighter. I don't know how she thinks of those moves at the end of time but that always puts her on an advantage. She has a sharp brain with sharp fighting skills too.

Yes its true I asked for y/n specially but Erwin didn't have to say this in front of everyone. I scoffed as Erwin mentioned the 57th expedition and her eyes started to light up.

Does this make her happy?
I looked at petra as she tried to tease me about y/n but she got scared by my glare and started talking olou to ignore me.

I looked back at y/n and that light in her eyes was gone. What happened?

-
Y/n's pov-

I was in my room after training so hard , I took a shower and now I have to eat lunch.

I left my room while jumping here and there. I don't know why i was so happy that we are going on an expedition or levi specially asked for me.

There was this blind turn to the room of the mess hall. While i was jumping here and there I bumped into someone 's hard chest. As they fell backwards, I tried to pull that person back to me with my hands but i was at a disadvantage and i closed my eyes and fell down on this person.

I felt a warm sensation on my lips , while opening my eyes i saw a wide eyed Captain.

I was kissing him.

whattt. I really was kissing him.

I pulled back and looked at him still in that position.
We were both in shock but he let out a tch ," are you going to stand up or not ? " he says as i was still in that position while my arms were balancing my body.

" uh oh right " i say as i stoof up. I dont know what punishment I am going to face-  Is he gonna make clean stables for a week or clean toilets for 2 weeks? or clean his 'already cleaned office' for a month.

I tightly closed my eyes ready for punishment, " you really are a clumsy girl- " He said as he scoffed .

He tried to say something but was cut off with Hanji. " Hello shorties- , you don't wanna eat lunch come on- " she said while pulling our hands.

oh thank god , i was saved by hanji-

" wait y/n do you have a fever ? your face is red." I touched my face with my other free hand and saw levi glaring at me making me brighten more.

" w-what n-no i - am fine " i say as she nodded and pulled us to the mess hall.

Levi's pov-

I was walking towards my room, when a monster almost tackled me to the ground. My eyes widened in shock when i realised that person was none other than y/n .

She was kissing me. He lips were soft. Soft like a sponge.  My eyes widened even more. When she opened her eyes I could see the same shock.

," are you going to stand up or not ? " i said as she replied,
" uh oh right " . She stands up.

She tightly closed her eyes thinking i would punish her ,
"you really are a clumsy girl- "
I said as she slowly opened her eyes. I saw her cheeks going rosy pink. she looked cute. What? what am i even thinking.

I scoffed at this feeling and was about to punish her but Hanji meddled and took us to the mess hall.

_____________________________________