Sipping the coffee, I knew when humans gaze at me and when they don't. The taller ones' eyes were sharply over me, scanning every details, and storing it in her memory...?

To be truly speaking, I didn't know why but CC has been quite weird around me. Her choices of words were coded as almost a Romantic Vibe in it. 

She always stood there with me, whenever anyone tried messing with me. 

Her distance decreased day by day, and her eyes were always over me.

-"Carbon, you're staring again. This is the 16th time, this week, Care to explain?"

-"...OH!! Uh...Sorry, um...Forgive me I didn't mean to stare at you for so long..."

-"It's alright, but you got to explain why there is a sudden change in your body language?"

-"Really. Woman? I didn't seem to detect that..."

-"Yes, well certainly you kept doing things, more intimately for me and me only. Is anything about me, bothering you CC...?"

-"No!! Oh come on, Cairo. Can't a friend just stare at ya, for a period of time?"

-"...Uh, No...that's called Stalking"

-"...Oh..."

She then stared at her half filled coffee mug and seemed to become thoughtful again.

I was about to say something, when suddenly CC whisper spoke.

-"Cairo, my friend. What Does The Word Love Really Mean...?"

I stared at the blondie, imagining where this question might end up into.

-"Love is well, um...An Intense kind Of Feeling You Grow In Yourself, For Someone..."

-"Why such a question out of nowhere, CC?"

-"Maybe I might have feelings for Someone..."