Panic attacks and Questions

"This kid is giving me a headache..."

"He's giving all of us a headache."

"This is by far the most confounding situation I have ever been in."

"SO WHAT ARE WE SUPPOSED TO DO?"

"I'm going to regret suggesting this, but we should contact Dream."

"What makes you think that would be a good idea?"

"It was just a suggestion. None of us have a single clue what's going on with this kid."

"You are both correct in a way. I don't think getting Dream involved just yet would be a good idea. However, we will have to talk to him eventually."

"I just knew you would try to take charge if something happened to Nightmare."

"Of course I would. You are all blubbering idiots that might as well be children."

"Rude, and we aren't idiots."

"Maybe they aren't, but you certainly are. Yesterday you asked me, and I quote "You can't put a fork in an outlet, but can you put a spoon?" So yes, you are an idiot."

"You said you wouldn't talk about that!"

"Oops I lied."

Killer was getting really frustrated with Error, which he did on a daily basis, but still. They talked a bit more about their options and this mysterious kid that just showed up, and what they were supposed to do with their Nightmare gone. This situation was causing all of their heads to spin including Nightmare's. He had decided to look around the room he was in more while they talked, he could only hope this didn't count as moving. He couldn't even imagine what that 'Killer guy' meant by making him sit still. Of course they all told him to stop making threats which meant they would hopefully also stop him from doing anything.

Nightmare had become infatuated with the sheer amount of books this room had. From books about princesses stuck in castles protected by dragons, to an entire series of 7 books about wizards. Nightmare wanted to immediately start reading them, but was worried this 'Boss' guy wouldn't like that. He turned his attention to the large desk that was riddled with paperwork with a quill, and an ink bottle. The handwriting on the papers looked strangely like his own, but a bit more slanted.

Whoever wrote these seemed to only write in cursive. As Nightmare was looking at the desk they laid their eyes on a photo, it seemed to be of all the skeletons he just met, and one extremely tall skeleton covered in goop. Nightmare assumed that that was the 'Boss', and that the goop on the ground is why they assumed he did something to him.

In the photo, 'Error' was swatting away a hand that seemed to belong to 'Killer' while the skeleton with a crack in its skull just watched the two amused. 'Dust' was wearing his hood and seemed annoyed with 'Killer' just as much as 'Error' was. The tall goopy skeleton seemed to be annoyed, but smiled with a look that said "They're idiots, but they're my idiots."

Nightmare smiled a bit at the photo. Seems these skeletons had a brotherly dynamic that reminded him of him and Dream. Wait... DREAM, he was so wrapped up in everything he forgot that he wasn't anywhere near Dream. Nightmare started panicking a little after he was snapped back to reality to truly see the full range of the situation he was in. He was probably in danger, and he wasn't doing anything about it.

Nightmare was slowly descending into full blown panic mode. He couldn't exactly just leave! These skeletons seemed very threatening, and if he did even the slightest thing to piss them off he was sure they would not hesitate to act on 'Killers' "fake" threats. But he needed to make sure Dream was okay. They seemed to know him, but not like him. Which is certainly strange. Nightmare has never met anyone who doesn't like Dream, or at least no one that seems visibly disgusted when someone mentions him.