YOU. LIKE HIM TOO ? (Part 1)

Start from the beginning

Jiwon let out a small grin as he replied, "No, it's fine. Thank you, Corey." He hesitated slightly before continuing, "I'm just worried that I might not show my feelings...enough to him. Expressing emotions has always been a challenge for me, especially when he's near. It's like my words get caught in my throat whenever I try to tell him..."

"I see..." Corey ponders and thinks, furrowing his brow in concentration. Suddenly, his face brightens. "Ah! I know someone who might be able to help you," he exclaims eagerly, his eyes alight with newfound hope.

"Who?"

🕸️

Knock Knock. Corey and Jiwon stand outside the door, exchanging knowing glances as they wait for a response.  Suddenly, the distinctive sound of a click echoes through the corridor, signalling the unlocking of the door. Corey straightens up, ready to greet Richard.

"Hello?" A blonde-haired man cautiously peers out from behind the partially open door.

"Oh! Hey, Mikeal," Corey calls out in a friendly tone, recognizing the familiar face. "Is Richard around?" He cranes his neck slightly, attempting to catch a glimpse inside the room.

Mikeal turns away momentarily, his thoughts drifting to the inevitable chaos waiting for him inside. Would it be another energetic rant about a character or an unexpected punchline involving a car? With a resigned sigh, he gestures for Corey and Jiwon to enter, bracing himself for the impending aftermath.

Stepping into the living room, Corey is greeted by an unexpected sight - Richard, completely engrossed in a sappy Korean drama 'recommended by Sofia' Mikeal tells him. Tissues strewn all around him, Richard seems on the verge of a revelation, muttering passionately about the characters to himself.

"Hi...Richard," Corey ventures cautiously, his initial enthusiasm sapped by the scene before him, a mix of concern and amusement playing on his face.

"Oh...Corey, Jiwon! Hi!" Richard exclaims suddenly, the sudden interruption prompting him to quickly gather himself, wiping his tears and turning off the dramatic show.

Observing the chaos around them, Corey delicately hints at the sea of tissues covering the couch, a silent question hanging in the air. Meanwhile, Mikeal mentally drafts a list of potential punishments for Richard, contemplating additional chores or a strict cleaning schedule to rectify the mess.

"Yes, I'm okay! Just watching something...emotional," Richard reassures them, his charming smile masking the turmoil of emotions and tears he had just experienced, effortlessly transitioning back to his usual charismatic self.

"Okay, well we have a problem we need help with!" Corey says while Mikeal guides all of them to take a seat.

"It's kinda personal..." Corey hints first, his eyes flickering nervously only to be met with a knowing look from Mikeal.

"Should I...be here then?" Mikeal questions, scanning the room cautiously, as if seeking approval to stay and offer his support.

"No, it's fine," Jiwon quickly interjects before Corey can respond.

"Oh? A personal question I see..." Richard chimes in, a mischievous smirk playing on his lips as he begins to piece together the puzzle. "Which one of you two are facing these problems then? You have come to the right man!" he boasts confidently, eager to offer his wisdom.

Corey lets out a nervous chuckle and gestures towards Jiwon, who sits across from him, a mix of apprehension and curiosity in his eyes. Richard reaches out, pulling Jiwon closer with a warm embrace.

"Well, my friend!" Richard proclaims, poking Jiwon's chest playfully, his arm reassuringly wrapped around him. "Let me tell you the secrets to wooing a woman! Though, with your charm, it might just come naturally..."