Chapter 4 🤭

The next morning you wake and go downstairs you see Fiona making breakfast for everyone. You say hey to Fiona and sit at the table with Lip.
"Who's that guy sleeping on the couch?" You ask
"oh that's our dad" Lip says taking a sip of coffee.
"He'll be gone soon he never stays around" Fiona says rolling her eyes.
Everyone else comes downstairs and you all eat breakfast. You go back upstairs and ask Debbie for something to wear she gives you jeans and a shirt. You leave with Fiona for work.

You get to work and put your stuff in the back.
"So your just gonna take orders bring the order to the kitchen and bring the food to the table got that Kenzie"
"Yup sounds easy enough" you say back to Fi and go to start taking orders.
A few hours later the diner has slowed down your sitting behind the bar on your phone Carl walks in.

"Hey Kenz" Carl says giving you a nickname. You look up from your phone
"hey Carl you want something?"
"Uhhh yeah can I get a burger and fries?" "Sounds good be out in a few mins".
You put Carls food in front of him and he starts eating. You guys talk and laugh and have a fun time talking.
"Alright that was good but I gotta go"
Carl get up and starts to leave
"Umm Carl" you look at him
"Yeah?" He looks back at you
"You need to pay" you cross your arms
"You can't let it slide?" Carl asks pouting and looking annoyed
"Sorry Carl but I can't afford to lose this job"
"Alright fine"
he walks closer to the bar reaches out and tucks your hair behind your ear and kisses you. He breaks the kiss and starts to walk out he turn around and winks at you and leaves.

You stand in awe for a minute
"I can't believe that just happened" you say
"Kenzie you doing alright?" You hear Fi say as she walks out from her break
"Oh uhh yeah I'm great" you say cleaning up Carls plate.

(There's some action in this one 🤭)