The chat

Kutaru stood up. She was feeling very anxious and light-headed. What if her friends didn't like her idea and probably even hated it??
_______________________________________

Kutaru trusted her guts anyway. She took a deep breath and began to speak."Guys, I've thought about this and..." she became silent for a second.
_______________________________________

"Uhm.." Kutaru thought to herself and visualized the situation of what could happen if she told them.
_______________________________________

Let's jump into her thoughts, shall we?🫨
_______________________________________

Situation 1

"You want to what!?" Yoshiteru shouted. "Kutaru,I can't with these stupid plans of yours!!" Yoshiteru sighed. "I don't want you to be in our group anymore,go away.."
_______________________________________

I know this is an exaggeration,but it's Kutaru's mind, not mine.🤷‍♀️
_______________________________________

Situation 2:

"Wait.. come to think of it, it's a REALLY GOOD PLAN!" yoshiteru shouted, and the others approved of it as well.
_______________________________________

Wow.. so many exaggerations, but anyway! Let's bounce back to reality!!🫣🎀
_______________________________________

"Uhm," Kutaru gulped. "I.. well.. uhh.. I WAS THINKING THAT MAYBE IF WE BEFRIEND HARUKA THERE WOULD BE NO MORE DANGE-!!" Before she could finish yelling, touko hushed her.
"Hey! You are too loud! She will hear us!" Touko giggled to herself. "it's not a bad plan, actually!"
_______________________________________

Kutaru gained confidence from toukos words and turned her head to look at the others. Everyone was imagining the scenario of befriending haruka. Meanwhile, Kutaru was patiently waiting for an answer.
_______________________________________

"Hm.." Kanata was lost in his thoughts when sumihiko finally spoke. "It's not a bad idea..! But.. our parents would not be happy about this." Then Yoshiteru interrupted,"So.. I'm guessing everybody knows what the meeting is gonna be about in the butterlfly estate?"
_______________________________________

"Ugh.. dont remind me... dad is gonna give us an hour long lesson of why we should stay away from Haruka..." sumihiko spoke in a low tone.
_______________________________________

After a few seconds, Kutaru finally gained confidence and started talking.
"Alright.. why is your opinion on my advice? I've been thinking about it a lot." It's good, but it'll be challenging to befriend her.." yoshiteru started speaking. "says the guy with no friends" Kutaru teased yoshireru.
"Hey! If I have no friends, then what are we??" He eyed everyone.
_______________________________________

"But, we are cousins." Kutaru smirked. "So what.." yoshiteru rolled his eyes. "It's gonna be a piece of cake for me to befriend her!" Kutaru spoke loudly. "Does everyone agree with my plan?" Everyone nodded, everyone except for Aoba.
_______________________________________

"Where is aoba?" Touko questioned.
"He is probably in the school experimental laboratory, doing his weird experiments." Kanata finally spoke.
_______________________________________

Today, I went over the budget of 400 words! Im sorry I haven't posted chapters in a while, but the school exams are hard, and I need to study😮‍💨
Thank you for reading! Goodnight or good day!🫣
480 words!!!