read this before continuing!

Hi! Welcome. I just wanted to say the creator of this story is not me.
Bella_and_T
Bella_and_T came up with this story, and I'm writing it!

I also want to mention that I don't have a fancy vocabulary since English is not my first language.

Also, I need to mention that I'm sorry if the same words get repeated multiple times.

And,I would appreciate it if you could please ignore my grammar mistakes..

I have never written a story, so this is my first. PLEASE! PLEASE IGNORE MY MISTAKESS!!

before I start, I would like to inform you about the most important facts.

WARNING:There might be some spoilers for the ones who have not read the manga yet.

this happens after the final fight but with the different ending since this is just a made-up story. (Also, the demon slayer don't die even though they activated their marks because if they died, this would be practically impossible to make)

LET'S BEGIN!!

Ships/parents:
1.tanjiro x kanao
2.zenitsu x nezuko
3.inosuke x aoi

KAMADO CHILDREN
1.sumihiko kamado
2.kanata kamado
3. kutaru kamado (made-up character)

AGATSUMA CHILDREN
1.yoshiteru agatsuma
2.touko agatsuma

HASHIBIRA CHILD
1.aoba hashibira

I also know that these are kamaboko Squad's grandchildren, but we don't talk about that...

CLASSES (made-up)
1.sumihiko kamado-8th grade
2. Kanata kamado-9th grade
3. kutaru kamado-9th grade
4. yoshiteru agatsuma-8th grade
5. touko agatsuma-8th grade
6. aoba hashibira-8th grade

(I also made kutaru and Kanata twins)

time for the plot (finally)

the kamaboko children go to school together. there is a new student in the school called haruka a.k.a muzan kibutsuji's fake daughter. she is pretty shy. kamaboko children know who she is because tanjiro told them everything he knew about muzan. haruka doesn't know anything about her father(I'm not going to get to details), so basically haruka finds herself in a classroom where she is feeling like she is about to throw up. she rushes to the bathroom. When she got to the bathroom, she started to throw up blood. After that, her vision started getting darker, and when she woke up, she was in a dark room, where in front of her was standing her father... a.k.a muzan kibutsuji.

I'm not going to continue🙈🙉
you'll have to read to find out what will happen🤔