"u ain gon tell anybody?"

"nah"

"i..go out the street at night ta make money.. u cant tell nobody dis on everythin-

"chill ma ian gon tell nobody ight" ace said truthfully, moments later sa'niyah began crying, she felt embarrassed for telling ace her situation.

"wassup witchu?"

"u prolly gon think I'm a slut.."she cried wiping her tears.

"I'm not gon think of u as a slut niyah, I understand da you making money fa care you and yo kid" ace said truthfully while rubbing his hand on her thighs, he understood her situation, and that doesn't change her appearance to him.

"thanks" sa'niyah said quickly wiping her tears, and ace smiled.

"go head n get ready, ill talk ta yhu soon" he moved to get up which made sa'niyah get up, he pulled up his pants a little and left the apartment

as she watched him go, half of her didn't want him to go.. she slowly felt attached to him again.

-

11:30 AM

"hol on mari let me take a pic" sa'niyah grabs her phone out of her back pocket of her jeans.

"stand ova there"

"say cheese!"

"cheesee!!" esmari posed having her hands on her hips and smiled with teeth before they walked to the daycare.

"you excited for school baby?"

"yeh!" esmari smiled skipping while holding her mothers hand. Sa'niyah made enough money for esmari to go to daycare, she wanted esmari to have an education and wanted her daughter to live a better life.

this was the first step to her goals.

as they arrive to the daycare esmari was quiet, she was nervous and shy meeting other kids, but after she can get loud and talkative once she feels comfortable.

"hi how can I help?" the front lady asked.

"hey I'm here to drop off her esmari, esmari wills"

"um is her mother here?" she asked looking around and sa'niyah mugged but calmed herself down.

"I am her mother" sa'niyah respond with a straight face.

"oh! my apologies, you jus look so young to be her mother" the old water lady laughed snd sa'niyah faked smile, while not being in the mood to fight people today.

"what time will you be picking her up?

"3:30"

"no worries, you can put your details on this paper while I- hey what's going on out there!?" she yelled going inside the daycare room.

sa'niyah and esmari both had to be nosey and check what was going on, there was a few workers holding a kid who looked like he lost his temper while the other kid had a a bloddy nose.