Wanheda: Part 1 - Part 1

Alia walked into the loading dock in Arcadia, smiling as she found Bellamy standing near the group that had just gotten back from Mount Weather. "What you got there?" she asked, wrapping her arms around Bellamy's waist.

"Present from Gina," he smiled, turning around so he could look down at her. She took the book from his hands.

"'The Iliad.' I'm glad you're making friends," she looked up at him with a grin.

"I don't need anyone but you, angel," he smirked.

"Well, it's nice that you do have them."

He hummed, leaning down and kissing her, smiling as he felt the metal on his face as her hands cupped his cheeks. "I love that feeling," he told her as they pulled away.

"What? This?" she asked mockingly, holding up her left hand and looking at the ring that sat on her finger. "I like the feeling of it too. Just waiting for you to have one to match."

"Soon," he promised before grabbing his bag sitting on the table behind them. She slid the book into it and they walked over to the rover. Bellamy set the bag on top of the hood.

"Hey!" Raven yelled, rolling out from underneath. "Take it easy."

"Morning to you too." Alia rolled her eyes, helping Raven up as Bellamy tossed Miller a gun.

"What's the point if we can't shoot 'em?"

"We can. Just not to kill. That goes for everyone."
"Is he alright?" Alia whispered to Monty as they watched Jasper drunkenly lean against the rover.

"He's not doing any better. Maybe today will help."

"Yeah," Alia gave him a reassuring smile.

"Where's Octavia?" Bellamy asked as he checked their supplies.

"We're going outside the wall," Miller said. "You honestly think she'd miss that?"

Monty dumped a bucket of cold water onto Jasper. "Sorry. Was that too cold?" Jasper screamed, grabbing Monty and shoving him into the rover before letting go and going to grab his gun.

"No gun for you," Bellamy stopped him as Alia took the gun. "Not until you're sober."

"Don't want one." He pretended to salute Bellamy before pushing his face away and hopping in the passenger seat.

Bellamy looked at Alia and gave a sigh. "Let's do this." Raven got in the driver's seat with Jasper beside her. The others sat in the back. Miller sat with Monty and Bellamy sat with Alia who was behind Raven.

"You forgot this," she handed Bellamy his jacket.

"Thanks, angel," he gave her a chaste kiss.

"She's too good for you," Raven teased as the boys whistled.

"Careful," Jasper said, the only one without a reaction. "Monty might melt her."
"Enough!" Bellamy yelled before Monty could say anything. "Raven, take us out." She turned on the rover and pushed the button to open the garage doors. She went to drive when Octavia ran in front of them on a horse.

"Guess we found her," Miller let out.

"Try and keep up," Octavia challenged before riding off, Raven following. They looked at Arcadia as they passed, people working as children ran around and played. Gardens, homes, and buildings built outside of the fallen part of the Ark. The gate closed behind them and they drove into the woods, Jasper putting in earbuds to Maya's ipod to the radio, playing Add It Up.

"Day after today," he started singing a while into the ride.

"No way," Monty told him, pulling the earbuds out. "If you're gonna ride shotgun, you can't just disappear." Jasper unhooked the earbuds and played it on the radio instead. Monty went to stop him when Bellamy caught his wrist.

"Hey, it's okay. It's a long ride." Jasper turned the volume up as the beat picked up. Miller started to pretend to drum as Raven started bobbing her head.

"Why can't I get just one kiss?" Jasper muttered before getting louder. "Why can't I get just one kiss? There may be some things that I wouldn't miss, but I look at your pants," he glanced at Raven and smirked, "and I need a kiss."

Raven and Miller joined in. "Why can't I get just one screw? Why can't I get just one screw? Believe me I know what to do, but something won't let me make love to you." Miller grabbed onto Monty's arm and sang at him, making Bellamy look down and chuckle.

"Day after day," Alia joined in with the rest of them, except Bellamy. "I get angry and then I will say." Alia grabbed onto Bellamy's arm, making him look at her while she sang, reveling in the way he smiled, but tried to hide it. "That day is in my sight when I'll take a bow and say goodnight. So don't shoot, shoot, shoot that thing at me. You know you got my sympathy!" Jasper stood up, moving towards the back as he sang before poking his head through the skylight, cheering as the wind rushed past his face. The rest of them laughed, loosening up some. Alia leaned her head on Bellamy's shoulder, smirking as he started humming. The music suddenly cut off as Raven heard one of the sensors.

"A tracking beacon from the Ark," Monty said, moving to the front seat as he looked at the equipment. Raven stopped the rover as Jasper sat back down.

"Hey, that was the best part," he complained.

"Who is it?"
"Farm Station," he told Bellamy.

"After four months?" Miller asked. "How?"

"We'll find out. Where are they?"

The backdoor opened to reveal Octavia standing there. "Don't tell me I missed the party."

"Sector Eight," Monty said.

"That's Azgeda territory. Ice Nation," Alia said.

"What about it?"

"Farm Station's tracking beacon is coming from there," she told her.

"Protocol says we go home, let the chancellor decide what to do next."

"Screw protocol," Bellamy told Raven. "The chancellor's not from Farm Station. Monty is. So is Miller's boyfriend. It's your call," he looked between them.

"Let's do this," Monty said determinedly.

"You have to ask?"

Bellamy smirked and turned to his sister. "Try to keep up."

Hello everyone! I'm sorry I've been so inactive, but here is the first part for season three! I hope you all enjoy!