"Plus, you weren't acting very professional there, were you?" Silver Wolf added, glaring at him annoyed. "Also, I want to be more than a trainee, idiot!"

"It's more fun this way!" he argued, pouting a bit.

"It gets the job done," Blade agreed with him, nodding his head slowly.

Y/N giggled, as they made it into Belobog administrative district. It was crowded, it seemed that people from neighbouring planets were also visiting Belobog after the eternal freeze ended. There was a constant chatter, as children's laughter filled the air, and it felt warm.

Jarilo-VI, although cold, seemed like home to these people. And Y/N could see why. Everything seemed so lively, a stark contrast to the monotone of white outside the walls. People in all different clothes drifted carefree between shops, continuing their same lives within these walls.

"Can I make them hallucinate Attack on Tita-"

"NO," Silver Wolf almost shouted at Y/N. "We're meant to be discreet, dumbass."

"It was only a joke, shorty," he replied, patting her head. She grabbed his arm and pushed him away, annoyed.

He looked around. There were so many places to go, such as Belobog museum and Neverwinter Workshop. He'd heard that there was also a place to play Aetherium Wars. They could even stop off at the Goethe Hotel before doing anything, but there was one place in particular that stood out.

"Qlipoth fort," Y/N read out, as Blades eyes started to glow.

"Bladie, listen." Kafka whispered in his ear. "We are not going after the Supreme Guardian yet. We need to know more about the Stellaron, as Elio's script says."

"And where did Elio say it would be located?" Blade questioned, his eyes returning back to its regular red.

"Somewhere called the underground." Kafka answered.

"And where is that?" Silver Wolf asked.

"Underground, dumbass," Y/N replied with a smug smile on his face, and Silver Wolf slapped his arm angrily.

Kafka chuckled. "Well, we can take a train to go down. It should be located..." She looked around, before pointing to a set of stairs leading down. "Right there."

"Let's go!" Y/N shouted, rushing off, leaving everyone behind.

"He's not gonna cause too much trouble, right?" Silver Wolf asked, watching him disapprovingly as he disappeared down the stairs.

"He'll be fine, Silver Wolf," Kafka answered calmly, both hands behind her head as she watched. "He's not a child, you need to calm down, dear."

"Shut the fu-"

Meanwhile

A girl, dressed in a big red cloak, stumbled through the streets of Rivet Town, accompanied by a robot. She laughed as the big robot followed her, and smiled as it helped her around.

"I love hanging around with you, Pascal!"

The robot buzzed slightly, and looked away from the girl.

"Warning: Unidentified Object detected."

The girl frowned. "Can you take me there?"

"Negative, it would be too da-"

"Please Pascal!" she pleaded, looking at him with puppy dog eyes.

The robot remained silent, but extended its massive hand.

"Thank you!"

The robot remained silent as he marched towards the Unidentified Object, his movements getting slightly more jittery the closer he got. The girl looked at him in concern, she'd never seen Pascal like this, but she knew that there had to be a good reason.

Eventually, they reached their target, right outside of the Rivet Town orphanage. The whole area seemed to glow white as she looked at what seemed to be a tiny ball of light.

"What is that?" she asked, as the robot lowered her to the ground.

"I... I am what you call a 'Stellaron'," it answered.

The girl backed away nervously. "What does... a 'Stellaron' do?"

"We... we have been given the power of Aeons to grant mortals wishes... I myself have been granted the powers of the Erudition... a machine who ascended to become an Aeon."

The word 'wishes' seemed to echo in the girls mind. "I can... wish for anything?"

"Yes... tell me, what do you want?"

"I..."

"I want to help everyone, like you can."

"I can do that."

Suddenly, wired seemed to spring from the ball of light, as it flickered from white to red. The wires rose upwards, and the girl fell to the ground, terrified. The wires started to writhe, almost as if each one were alive, until their severed ends turned to look at the girl.

"You will make the world... much, much better..."

The girl screamed, as the wires sliced through the air, aiming for her head. She closed her eyes, waiting for her inevitable demise.

"Clara, watch out!"

...

Clara slowly opened her eyes, and saw a massive robot in front of her.

"P-Pascal! Are you ok?"

"He's never been better."

The robot turned to look at her, revealing the wires now coming out of his head, connected to the Stellaron.

"Pascal..." she whispered. She didn't give him a second glance, and just turned away and ran, crying.

Whispering his name over and over.

Trust me guys it's a goofy story

[Also like 1400 words]