YN POV
After more awkward glances, and quiet talks with Josh - you had decided to bite the bullet and make your way into college. There were only going to be a few lectures today, and you would be able to take the notes on your phone. As you found yourself entering the campus, you couldn't help but notice the stares that you were getting, people looking at you up and down, before turning to whisper to their friend. You looked down at yourself, doing your best to figure out what could be so shocking - had you somehow now managed to clean yourself up properly? You had taken the time to remove your makeup before leaving, and had managed to tame your hair well enough. Unable to place your finger on it, you decided to just ignore the looks, before you finally found Jayden in the student union. "Why the fuck is everyone staring at me?" You asked, confused. As she joined the others in looking you up and down, a laugh left her lips. "Someone had a busy night! No wonder I couldn't find you when I was leaving. By the way, where's my dress?" You looked at her, confused. "Uh.. On some guy's bedroom floor?" Realizing how that would sound, you quickly corrected yourself. "No... nonono it was nothing like that!! I just got too drunk, ended up walking into someone's room and.. god i made such a mess..." you replied, your voice trailing off towards the end. "Someone's room?" She asked, before repeating herself. "It was Jake's room. Those are HIS clothes!" You weren't sure what to say, you hadn't heard of him before, and couldn't understand why she was so nonchalant about it. "Jake? Don't tell me you don't know who that is." She laughed.
Shaking your head, she finally explained who he was - one of the brothers of the frat that you had found yourselves at last night. "He's literally slept with every single girl on this campus. You're trying to tell me you didn't?" Shaking your head, she looked up at you, meeting your eyes ."I believe you, but nobody else will." "Be prepared to be known as another one of his conquests" she stated with a coldness in her voice.
"Maybe I should apologize to him or thank him or something?" You asked, pulling up instagram trying to find him. "Maybe he will tell everyone nothing happened?"
Jayden chuckled " Would you rather be known as the girl who blacked out and ended up in his bed? I mean he is fine. Do you even remember what he looks like?" She reaches for her phone. You rake your hand through your hair " I don't remember how I got into the room; No i do not remember what he looks like."
"He is pretty private so not many people get to be so lucky as I am to follow him on instagram." She said with a smirk. "Here look, he is so hot. Unfortunately I am one of the five girls he haven't slept with"
She handed you her phone to go through his profile. "Damn he is hot! I got Psychology 301 in five minutes! See ya later Jayden!" You exited the student union doors and walked down the leaf covered sidewalk. Suddenly you saw a familiar person in the distance. Trying to figure out who it is, you finally recognized him. Jake.

Jake POV
After finishing your session, you quickly showered, before getting back into your car and making your way to the campus. Already, another party had been scheduled for tonight - you just hoped that Sam and Danny would be able to clear up the mess in time. You found yourself sat on a wall outside of the main building, a cigarette between your lips. Pulling your phone from your pocket, you scrolled through social media, watching all of the videos from last night - from what you could make out, it seemed to have been a good night. This only pissed you off more, having missed out to take care of some stupid girl. Sighing, you pushed the smoke from your lungs, forcing your phone back into your pocket. People walked past, some nodding towards you, others avoiding your gaze. You ignored each of them, before you saw a familiar figure making its way towards you - that girl, again. She seemed almost nervous as she walked up to you, her hands interlocked with themselves.
"Hey, uh.. Jake?" There was something about the way that she said your name. You didn't reply, simply raising an eyebrow. She was still wearing your clothes, stupid. "Thanks for.... For taking care of me, I know i was a mess, I know i made a mess of your room, i-" you cut her off before she could finish her sentence. "Just shut up. " she stared back at you, clearly taken aback. She began to stumble over her words, clearly not expecting the response that you had given her. "What? I'm supposed to feel bad for you, or something?" You asked. She furrowed her eyebrows as she looked down towards the ground "well, no, i just thought-" you cut her off again. "That's the fucking problem. You DIDN'T think. You can't handle your alcohol. You wandered into somewhere that you weren't fucking wanted, uninvited. How am I supposed to bring a girl upstairs when my entire room REEKS?" You could see her eyes beginning to tear up, her gaze never leaving the concrete.