| His favorite part of your body |

Draco:

- Your ears. He will never admit it but he thinks your ears are absolutely adorable.

- (No dialogue bc he doesn't like to say)

Mattheo:

- Your neck. He loves kissing your neck. He loves burying his face in it when he hugs you. He loves how he can smell your perfume when his face is near it.

- "I just love the way you shiver when my nose gets close. It amuses me, princess"

Theo:

- Your chest. (iykyk) He loves the soft curve of your chest. The way your collarbone subtly sticks out when your excited or anxious. He loves tracing your chest with his fingers

- "Your skin is so soft, principesa. I don't understand how you do this."

Blaise:

- your ass (Its so true fr). He makes comments about it constantly. Always walking up and playfully smacking it. It doesn't matter who is around. He loves the way you blush and start stuttering out of embarrassment

- "This. I like this. It makes my eyes wanna pop out of my head."

Enzo:

- Your hair. He loves the way it falls in stringy strands after you shower. He adores how it smells like your shampoo. He is fascinated by how you can put it up so elaborately. He constantly runs his fingers through it.

- "Baby, How can your hair be so soft? It's like...The softest of all the hair" (Baby zozo moment)

Tom:

- All of it. He loves the whole damn thing. But if we're being specific, he likes the parts that make you scream. He loves being able to have you making sounds for him. So any place that does that is his favorite.

- "Oh you like that? i'll have to touch here more often."

Regulus:

- Your legs. He can't describe the amount of excitement he gets when you where a skirt. He loves how soft your legs look. The nice curve of your thighs. he may or may not squeeze them when he has the chance

- "That skirt does things to me. If I see a flash of your thighs again i might have to remove the skirt entirely."