"You ladies are walking?" Said someone as the tinted window of the limo rolled down. It was Ace, Ash, Dante and someone else we hadn't met earlier.

"Yes god gave us two legs for a reason" I replied.

"Ooo somebody's moody" joked Ash.

"No we're freezing" Liv said joining in the conversation.

"Get in" shouted Ace.

The door opened and out got Dante, his figure towered over me, he was wearing a suit again however this time it was all black with a black shirt, the shirt had its top few buttons undone giving him a more relaxed look.

Liv got in first however when I went to step in my heel slipped on the curb causing me to almost fall however a rough hand caught me stopping me from falling anymore

"Oh I erm... thank you" I said blushing once again.

"Anytime Amor" he said, his brown eyes staring into mine. I don't think he realised I understood what he was saying, but it's fine I liked having the power. I sat in the only seat left. The one next to Dante. Liv was opposite me talking with Ash about her heels, saying he'll never understand how hard it is to walk in them.

My ass kept tapping onto Dante's thigh, but there wasn't much room. Each time it happened I would try and scoot over as much as possible.

"I don't mind that ass touching me Amor"  he whispered. I looked at him and my jaw fell open. Did he actually just say that? Once again my cheeks turned bright red. We wasn't in the car for much longer, Dante was on his phone the whole time again.

We arrived at the venue, it looked very busy to say the least. People were queuing outside to get in. Ace said it would be fine for us to go in with them rather than waiting.

"This is amazing" Liv said to me with a smile across her face. "It really is, it's not often we get in to places like this" I replied.

"All drinks are free tonight" said Ace.

"Oh yeah baby I'm about to drink until I can't walk" Liv said practically running to the bar, I shook my head and smiled.

"Liv you can come to the vip section you get drinks brought to you" shouted ash and she came running back.

As we walked over to it I noticed how many people were in here, the music was loud so it was hard to hear anyone, however it was a beautiful place. I noticed women staring at us with daggers. I wasn't too sure why though, I guess because we was with the birthday boys and they are very attractive men. Liv walked with the twins and I was behind with Dante.