𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

INDIA- AYÁT LOVE

NARRATORS POV:

It had been a day since India's birthday , she was drunk , high and wanted Sekani . Her sober self would already know that things would be going too fast but her drunk thoughts say otherwise and she wants all of him that she can get .

On the other hand , Sekani was also drunk and high thinking about her . His drunk self was just as assertive and dominant as her sober self making him pick up his phone texting the girl saying he wanted to see her .

India slowly picked up her phone texting that she wanted him over and as expected he didn't decline.

INDIAS APARTMENT

 She left the front door open for the older male patiently waiting for him to get there until she heard the door close feeling a rush of excitement

The older male slowly walked up the stairs calling her name until he finally saw her and kissed her on the cheek as a greeting.

The 2 sat on her bed passing blunts back and forth as their conversation flowed . The led lights were red , skyline by Brent faiyaz played and their was smoke in the air . The mood was set .

The older male stared at India taking in her features before caressing the side of her face . " india- Ayát love." The boy chuckled . " Ayát sounds like a Moroccan name where you from?" He asked curiously . " I'm from Morocco and Brazil , so languages are Arabic and Portuguese ." The girl explained carefully .

" that's cool I love me a Brazilian , I'm African American ." He said in response. He was feeling comfortable as ever with her and it hadn't even been a full day since they properly met.

The 2 had seen each other on social media ,in public , they've glanced at each other from time to time but they never spoke to each other .

India sees the boy has problems of his own but she wants to be the one to heal him and soothe him.
The boy was constantly in his own world and so off his head . In such little time , she had figured this out but he was still an enigma .