"yeah?" taehyung narrowed his eyes before letting out a gasp. "are you reading some other ship fanfictions? those jungkook and someone else?"

"no!" jungkook was quick to defend himself, wide almond eyes on the older. "i'm only reading taekook..." he softly mumbled.

the brunette only chuckled as he was really just teasing before leaning in and peck the younger's lips. "alright, i won't disturb you and your reading time"

taehyung ended up scrolling on his phone too not wanting to pester jungkook away any longer from his beloved fanfictions.

he went to their official app to talk to some fans, reading a comment asking where jungkook is which made him lightly chuckle before replying- 'he is sleeping next to me'.

after about an hour, the brunette decided he'll now force himself to sleep as first and foremost, his boyfriend seemed to be very busy and won't be giving him attention anytime soon.

"i'll sleep now, good night, jungkookie" he says, leaning in close to peck the younger's cheek who only seemed to stiffen at the contact.

"goodnight, taehyungie-hyung" jungkook mumbled.

and now taehyung was bothered, his curiosity getting to him. "a new story, right?" he then decided ask, head resting on jungkook's chest in attempts to peak on the younger's phone screen but the younger was quick to have the phone down on his lap.

"yeah... i thought you were going to sleep, hyung?" jungkook casually asks.

"hmm" taehyung only hums before looking up at the younger, suspicious feline eyes locked on the other's wide innocent almond shaped ones. "can i see what you are reading?" he then asks.

jungkook seemed to gulp, cheeks and ears flaring into a shade of pink. "it's... it's quite different from the ones i've read before and recommended to you... i'm not sure if you'll like it" he rambled.

"i don't mind trying something new" taehyung replied pressing a soft peck on the younger's jaw.

"it-it has illustrations and stuff... a-and it's not all soft and fluff..." jungkook continued to ramble but only had taehyung smiling and humming.

he was open minded really and he didn't want jungkook to feel as if him reading all this was weird. when he first caught jungkook reading taekook fanfictions, the younger seemed scared and asked him if it was weird for him to be doing so which he definitely disagreed.

truth be told, they were all simply a story. a story that just so happens were inspired by them - taehyung and jungkook.

"okay" taehyung replied before inching closer to jungkook, legs tangling with the younger's own but lightly halts feeling him... quite hard.

the brunette blinks but didn't comment as jungkook now opened his phone again to show him what he was reading.

"here, hyung..." jungkook offers his phone for the other to scroll on and taehyung's brow raised, eyes intrigued at the contents.

the two were then in a comfortable silence as the tables have turned, taehyung was the one now reading on jungkook's phone as he started to read the new story with the younger cuddled up beside him.

jungkook would lightly chuckle whenever he rereads a funny part with taehyung smiling and commenting how some details were so accurate.

although, taehyung soon found out about the reason of the younger's uneasiness as the fanfiction contains some quite steamy - smut scenes.

and it only proved him right as jungkook seemed to be restless and shuffling again beside him.

"oh, the details of your tattoos on here are very pretty" taehyung comments as the 'jungkook character' was now naked.