The Truth

I'm going to be quick here. Thank you all so much for helping me get to 300 views within a month! I'm actually surprised that I made that! Thank you for reading and enjoy the next chapter...please.

-Octo-skelly52

It's been about three weeks. Three weeks since I was kidnapped. Three weeks since I had spoken to Sans. Three weeks since...Pap died...

I went back to the habit of blaming everything on myself and tearing pieces of my skin off. Whenever Sans caught me tearing at my skin he would always stop me and patch me up, but that didn't stop me. I refused to speak to Sans anymore since I was the reason he killed his brother, I was the reason I got kidnapped, I was the reason that everything bad happened to him and him alone. If I had never showed up then Paps would still be alive. It's my fault. It's all my fault.

I've been sleeping in Sans' room more often than not and he's been sleeping on the couch. He just chooses to sleep out there now. It's become a daily thing and I barely get any breakfast in the morning because of it. He over sleeps himself and barely is asleep at night. Does he blame himself? 

Right now it's 3 a.m. in the morning and I can hear Sans talking to himself out in the living room. I can't sleep and THAT is the main reason why. I curl up in a ball before climbing down from Sans' bed to go see what he is up to. I just barely make it out to the hallway before I see Sans pacing the living room, talking about something to himself.

I walk out there slowly so I don't gain his attention.

"If a soul is the very culmination of a monsters being than if I make an artificial soul I can potentially spread his dust across the soul and it could possibly..."

He kept rambling on about souls and stuff. I finally walked up to his and hugged his foot. He was startled out of his thoughts and he looked down at me.

"P-Pumpkin? You shouldn't be up this late."

He gently lifted me up into his hand.

"You're worried about me, aren't you?"

I nodded.

He sighed.

"Sorry Pumpkin. Guess I have been up really late lately. It's bedtime, you should get some rest."

I hugged him thumb and for the first time in three weeks I spoke.

"No."

It may have been a small word but it meant something to Sans.

"Kiddo, you need sleep."

"Not without you."

He blushed a little, flustered.

"Kid...I ne...you need to get rest."

I held onto his thumb tightly. I wouldn't be letting go anytime soon.

Sans sighed and sat down on the couch with me in his hand.

"What am I going to do with you?"

He said with a nervous chuckle.

"Sleep."

He chuckled again.

"Okay kid. If the only way to get you to sleep is to fall asleep myself then fine. So be it."

Sans laid down on the couch and set me on his belly. I smiled softly as I curled up into a ball on top of him. He seemed to find that quite humerus because he chuckled quietly as he closed his eyes to fall asleep. I did the same, drifting off into a sound sleep.

I was out side again. It was bright out and a couple monsters walked around the town of Snowdin happily as if they weren't all starving. Why?

I was tall again, like before in another dream . Why was I always dreaming about being tall? Was I telling myself that I am short? I don't know/