III. The Covenant

How did we explain how our relationship worked during those 276 days? In my personal opinion, 276 days is not a short time. 276 days is the day when babies can crawl, the day trees can grow towering, the day when flowers can bloom heavily. And of course, about us where a lot of things have happened in our relationship.

So many obstacles we have gone through, how do we accept all those obstacles with resentment, anger, and even crying? But who would have thought that the two of us were able to solve all those problems together?

In fact, in the middle of our journey, many of our traits are still locked away and none of us know about it. Allowing traits that could otherwise ruin the relationship, we kept it secret, locked it tightly. Until there is time that interferes in our relationship, over time the nature that we lock is exposed and revealed without being prevented. And in that period of time,  how lucky we are, we always made it through that. It's all because you who always accept my shortcomings and appreciate my advantages. And you are always patient with all my qualities.

I hope that in the future, we can solve the problems together. No hard feelings, no secrets. I've discussed this before, that communication is the most important. Don't let misunderstandings dominate our relationship, which can break a relationship. I didn't want the relationship I had built with the crow to be damaged just because of a lack of communication.

I promise to try my best to be the best boyfriend for you. I promise to be the man who puts your smile ahead of your cry. I promise to get rid of things that can make it difficult for you, and I will be the first to comfort you. And I hope you do the same for me. 🤝🏻

As I promised when I first decided to make you my soul mate, my half life, I promise to create good memories with you, and will never leave you hurt in this relationship as long as the journey continues.

Take note of it. It was a covenant I had stuck in the depths of me.

I love you, Ayouta Oci Raveena. ❤️