First Day

(I wanted to post this but I didn't think it was good but I was reading it again and realized I love this story. I hope you guys love it too.)

Chapter 1 Tommy's First Day

"I thought you would be happy now that you get to go to your dream school." My mom spat toward me.

I just sat silent looking out the passenger side window of our crappy car looking at the passing trees and morning sky.

My mom was driving me to my new school. I used to go to a private High School on the other side of this huge town we live in. I hated that school and everyone in it except for my best friends.

I came into the school with a bad attitude because I hated it so much that I got myself into many fights with students and arguments with the teachers.

My last straw at that school was when some cock sucker pushed me into a locker calling me a fag. I snapped at him and punched him so hard, his nose broke. I found it a very funny sight to see, his nose looked all out of place, tears falling down his face as he lay on the floor.

Then that fucking teacher came out of that classroom into the hall to take me off of him. The rest is kind of history, if only they would listen to me instead of just kicking me out. But im glad they did because if they didn't I wouldn't be going to a normal school.

I had to wait a month for the 3rd semester to start so I could transfer to the school I dreamed of going to since I was younger. This high school specialized in the arts. Well its known for the arts although it doesn't specialize in it. I love the arts, I play a couple instruments and I love to draw but my parents, for some weird reason I don't know, think that having a profession in the arts isn't a real profession so I couldn't go.

To be honest, thats the main reason why I hated the other school, the arts program sucked. I never used to get into fights but once I noticed that there was nothing for me to do for a living that I would actually like, I kind of just gave up on giving fucks.

Thats when I would start doing things to get my parents mad. They never let me do anything I wanted like, wearing skinny jeans and all black everything. When I was 10 and I discovered makeup, my mom yelled at me saying that I wasn't a girl. So this year, I did and wore what ever the fuck I wanted to.

When my mom came to a complete stop in front of the school I just got out and left, not saying anything to her.

I'm short and very skinny and the way I dress brings everybody's eyes to me. I know what they are all thinking but I'm not going to entertain it, so I just ignore them.

I somehow found my way to the office to pick up my schedule. As I made my way to the desk, I saw a bunch of girls giggling and one of them winks at me, I just nod my head, in greeting.

I get my schedule and this lady behind the desk is telling me the directions toward my first class but I got lost after she said the word, 'left' three times.

Ok so left. I left the office and turned left , bumping right into someone's chest.

"Sorry," I quickly said trying to regain my balance.

"No problem." This guys voice was sweet but manly.

I looked up to see a tall redhead with dark mascara surrounding his very blue eyes. No liner just mascara, his eyes popped. He squeezed past me and I found myself looking at his backpack as he walked away.

I snapped out of it and began walking to... wait what class did I have first? Beginner spanish, fuck, I hate spanish.

I soon noticed that I was walking the wrong way. By the time I found the class the halls were empty. When I walking in the class had already started and everyone just kind of stared at me except for the teacher. I just stood there as the door slammed shut, then the teacher noticed me.