Chapter 6 - Deal

Mulai dari awal

"Um, guys..." (Y/N) called out, smiling tightly, and hoping more than anything that he really didn't hear all that.

But, neither of her friends noticed, as Tulio without care stated, "We just have to keep this up long enough to load up on the gold and the get the hell out of here!"

(Y/N) frowned, watching as the man smiled teasingly at her. If, by even the slimmest of chances, he hadn't heard them before, he certainly knew the plan now.

"We'll be living like kings. Oh, and a queen." Miguel added, neither noticing the man.

Meanwhile, said man watched on with amusement as the guys rattled on while (Y/N) dug her head in her hands out of embarrassment.

"Miguel, (Y/N), and Tulio!" The dark-haired man proclaimed.

"Tulio, (Y/N), and Miguel!" The blond man joined.

(Y/N) stared at them with tired eyes, also heavily contemplating just leaving them to be slaughtered as she sadly mumbled, "Mighty, powerful and utterly foolish Gods."

"What?" The men questioned, turning to her only to see the thief standing right beside her.

He smiled, giving them a teasing, finger-wiggling wave as he greeted, "Hello."

They each screamed upon seeing him, jumping up on a throne-like chair in fear while (Y/N) walked over to Altivo, preparing to jump on him and run, hopefully before the man could inform the city of their lies and treachery. But, to her surprise, he laughed at the guys' reactions as he made his way in front of them.

Tulio, having not yet realized they had been caught, tried to command, "Depart, mortal, before we strike you with a lightning bolt."

The man paid him no mind, examining a golden statue, humming sweetly to himself. (Y/N) was taken aback by how calm he was and how he hadn't immediately run off to rat them out. And, though a little suspicious, she slowly made her way over to the guys, watching as the guy ignored their threats.

"Beware the wrath of the Gods! Begone! Ck-ck!" Miguel warned, forming claws with his hands, and trying to make menacing clicking sounds.

(Y/N) gave him an unamused stare, wondering how long it would take them before they realized the whole "God" thing didn't work on him.

It seemed the man would spell it out for them as he smugly smiled, sassily placing a hand on his hip, as he advised, "Save it for the high priest, pal. You're gonna need it."

"Ck-ck!" Miguel tried once more to threateningly click but it was no use.

"Miguel, it's not working." (Y/N) pleaded up at him.

"Ck-ck!"

"Miguel, we've been caught."

The man waved it off, casually stating, "Oh, no. Don't worry about me, guys. 'My only wish is to serve the Gods'. Remember?" He then turned to (Y/N), sending her a flirty wink, making her (E/C) eyes widen. "Oh, and thanks for 'sending me a vision', Goddess."

"How?" Tulio questioned, while (Y/N) blushed at the man's teasing nature.

"Well, if you guys want the gold, then you don't want to get caught, right? You're going to need my help?"

The boys rolled their eyes while (Y/N) just focused on his graceful movements as he made his way towards the group.

Miguel scoffed and asked, "What makes you think we need your help?"

The man gave them an unamused look as he held up one hand, mimicking the claw-like gesture Miguel had done mere seconds ago, as he mocked, "'Ck-ck', are you serious?"