Ch 38 We are going police station !

"Did you cry?" he inquired softly, his fingers delicately tracing the contours of her face, seeking reassurance and understanding.

In response to his question, she broke into tears again and hugged Ahil tightly, burying her face in his chest as she cried. Their bodies pressed against each other, a closeness that reminded Ahil of the morning provocations he often faced.

As Hiya hugged him, Ahil reciprocated by placing his hand on her back and pulling her tightly into his embrace.

Meanwhile, Hiya's tears dampened Ahil's white shirt, leaving it slightly wet. But the sensation of her touch was so precious to him that he found himself captivated by this beautiful feeling for a while longer.

Ahil gently ran his hand through her wet hair, struggling to compose himself, and said, "Hiya...! Please... stop crying and tell me what happened to you? I promise... I'll listen to you completely... You can share with me... Tell me, Hiya, what happened?"

In response, with a trembling voice, she asked, "Ahil! Will you ever leave me...?"

Hearing Hiya's question, he was taken aback for a moment. Because he never expected that she could say something like that to him. For a moment, Ahil let her go and distanced himself from her.

In the midst of emotions, Hiya had said something to him that she herself knew could never be true.

Suddenly changing her tone, Hiya said, "I mean! What I meant is that you can always be there for me as a friend, right?"

Upon hearing her words, Ahil inwardly sighed and whispered to himself, "Even if you asked for a lifetime of companionship, I would say yes. But perhaps you love money more than me?"

"Yes, I'll always take care of you like a friend. And whenever you need me, I'll always be there for you," he replied, adorning his lips with a faint smile.

Upon hearing this, Hiya felt happy and once again hugged Ahil tightly. In the midst of this, the towel she had used to cover herself fell down.

In order to conceal her body, Hiya held onto Ahil even more tightly, her eyes still brimming with tears as she softly uttered, "T...the towel fell."

"Then bend down and pick it up," Ahil responded playfully, his hand moving to grasp her waist with a mischievous glint in his eyes.
In response, she innocently made a face and shook her head, refusing to comply. This only made him fall deeper in love.

"Alright, I'll pick it up," he conceded. As he bent down to grab the towel, she held him tightly, saying, "No... No Ahil."

"What? You won't pick up the towel... Do you expect angels to descend from above and retrieve it if I don't?" he teased, looking mischievously at her, as she tried to shield herself from his advances.

Ahil smiled, carefully studying her face. Sensing his intense gaze, she raised her heels and attempted to cover his eyes with her hand.

"What are you doing, Hiya? Why did you cover my eyes?"

"Because, well... you're staring at me."

"Is that so?" he replied, swiftly turning her around and grabbing hold of her. Now Hiya's alluring figure was in front of Ahil. He gently caressed her breasts and whispered, "If I don't look, then who will?"

Hiya's chest rose and fell rapidly as she felt his touch upon her. The room reverberated with the sound of her breath, and perspiration formed on her forehead. Ahil had witnessed her like this, she attempt to conceal herself with her hands proving fruitless. He had seen her completely exposed.

Witnessing Hiya's heavy breaths, he planted a gentle kiss on her neck as he reached for a towel to cover her body. "Today was challenging, but everything will be fine. Let's avoid repeating this in front of others tomorrow, alright?" Flashing a smile, he used the towel to wipe the sweat from her forehead.

Putting on his blue blazer, he instructed her, "Hurry and get ready, and join me for breakfast. I'll be waiting."

After bidding her farewell, he made his way downstairs.

Once he had departed, she whispered to herself, "Ahil, you're not as terrible as you pretend to be. Deep down, you're truly good. I just can't fathom why you portray yourself that way. But deep inside, you're genuinely good. I don't know." Her thoughts drifted to someone who effortlessly entered her life. "If only I had encountered you earlier, perhaps we wouldn't have harbored so much animosity. However, I'll ensure that love is the only bond between us. Only love."
_____

With haste, Hiya descended in a basic pale pink saree. He waited for her for a long while at the dining table. As soon as she was in front of Ahil, he gazed at her. She was becoming better and better every day. However, was there something that it lacked?

Indeed! Today, Hiya hadn't used Vermilion. Ahil felt a bit guilty about this. He returned the sandwich to the platter after picking it up in his hand. Hiya began enjoying her meal while this was happening.

It was only then that he abruptly sprang up, cleared the table, and headed directly for his bedroom.
Hiya skipped her breakfast as well because Ahil left midway through his meal and followed Ahil directly upstairs to her room.

"Ahil, your breakfast wasn't properly eaten. Let's head to breakfast." He yelled at her just as she reached to seize his hand and pull him along.

"You have also not adequately prepared. Is it necessary for you to always remind me that you are Ahil Raizada's spouse?"

She listened to Ahil, then turned to her face reflection in the mirror. she was unable to comprehend what was absent. Ahil, who was standing behind her at the moment, mumbled, "Turn back."

As soon as she turned around, Ahil painted vermillion on her forehead her request. "oh...it had slipped my mind," she murmured to him, smiling nervously. I will never forget it for sure now."

Ahil may have pardoned his error. That's why he grinned and said, "No problem, be careful now."

They both went downstairs and had breakfast once more after this. Ahil informed her that he had also provided her a job in the meantime and she had to accompany him today as well.

She Looked at him in amazement as soon as she heard this. Ahil remarked to Hiya after breakfast, "Come, I will drop you to your office."

"O...office?" His forehead began to perspire as soon as she heard the office's name.
"We are going to the police station, not the office."

"Police station?" She paused once more before speaking.

"Why do you always have wide eyes? You must go to the workplace, of course." He gave her a frustrated reply.

"is it important to do work for me?" She questioned while seeing him naively as she sat on the chair.

After that, he asked her , looking directly into her eyes, "So will you stay here and sleep the entire day? Come on, hurry up and do it. Be an active girl, please; I detest lethargic people."

"Umm... should I go tomorrow?" She had another justification.

"You won't believe it like that." After saying this, he abruptly pulled her up by the shoulder and hurried out of the estate.

________

Hello Hayatians ❤️

I hope you all are good and enjoying my novel...well I have a great news for you guys in a few days I am coming back with newly and fresh novel which name is "BAAGHI" just now I only announced the name of new novel so for more updates of upcoming novel don't forget to follow me so you will get more updated...and last question tell me the meaning of BAAGHI. you guys also can use google my motive is Just that gain knowledge wherever is coming from.

Well bye bye now I have to teach students ❤️