✶ ᴀᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀɪɴᴇ x ɴᴀᴍᴇʟᴇꜱꜱ! ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ - ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛɪɴɢ ᴏꜰꜰ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ ꜰᴏᴏᴛ ✶

⋘ ʟᴏᴀᴅɪɴɢ... ⋙

When Pom Pom had made the announcement that the Astral Express was about to head to its next destination, Penacony, a part of you was thrilled at the opportunity

When Pom Pom had made the announcement that the Astral Express was about to head to its next destination, Penacony, a part of you was thrilled at the opportunity. However, an unpleasant feeling nagged at you. The invitation letter that was sent out by the family had suspicion written all over it. What exactly will happen at this Charmony Festival? Will your friends manage to find relaxation or get dragged down an inescapable rabbit hole? Time will only tell...

Shaking off the feeling of slight dread, you turned back to your luggage and checked that you had everything. You didn't pack a lot, but enough to last your stay and more than enough room for souvenirs. Your train of thought was interrupted by rapid knocking, a familiar bubbly voice muffled by your bedroom door.

"_____! We'll be heading out soon! Don't forget anything important!" March called, sounding a little impatient. You couldn't blame her though, she had been waiting for this trip for a while.

"I'm almost done! I'll meet you guys in the main cabin!" You called back, scanning your luggage.

After checking the rest of your stuff, you rolled out your luggage and bid your goodbyes to Dan Heng, meeting March 7th and the trailblazer at the main cabin.

"Are you guys ready?" You asked, smiling at March 7th's enthusiasm and the Trailblazer's excitement.

"Ready as I'll ever be! Let's go before Himeko and Welt leave us stranded at the front desk!" March chimed.

March 7th hauled her luggage down the steps of the express, both you and the Trailblazer following suit.

-----

Stepping into the Reverie Hotel, the floors which looked to span endlessly left you at a loss for words. It truly was a grand sight, the beautiful decor placed meticulously around the lobby. Near the reception desk were Himeko and Welt, seemingly frustrated and confused about something.

The receptionist had an apologetic look. This couldn't be good...

"Uh oh... Trailblazer, ____, something isn't right." March spoke, a concerned look on her features. It seems she has also noticed the scene up ahead.

The Trailblazer had waved goodbye to the bell boy named Misha, following you and March 7th to the front desk.

"Hey, what's with the big gathering at the concierge about? We've just arrived and there's already drama happening?" March sighed, stopping by Himeko.

"I'm sorry, but your name really isn't in the system..." The receptionist apologized, Himeko crossing her arms in thought.

"Mr Yang, what's going on here?" You gave Welt a questioning glance while the others were speaking to the receptionist. He sighed, closing his eyes before opening them again.

"There are 5 rooms reserved for us. However..the issue is that the Trailblazer isn't on that list. I assume it's because they didn't arrive on the express until later." Welt explained, looking over to the rest of the group. "Ms Alley, if it is possible, can we reassign the last room to the Trailblazer? It would still be the same amount of people."