Chapter - 12

" where is addie ? What happened to her !? Is she fine ? " * Asking nurse *

" Who are you !? How are you related to the patient ? "

" I am her friend. Would you tell me please what happened to her and is she fine ? "

" Yes she is out of danger. When she came to the hospital her leg was badly injured..she had a minute surgery on her leg.. now she is fine but the doctor has asked not to disturb her for a while . She is having a check up "

* Maddie was sitting outside the room... Seeing her he went to her to ask more then she told him all that happened *

" Where is he !? "

* Pointing towards Nick * " there "

* He ran in his direction and grabbed him by his collar*
" You basterd . Don't you know how to drive! "

* screaming from pain *

" Sir what are you doing he is patient and his condition is not good .. leave him . You are hurting him "

" Like I care "

" Please stop it ... Why are you fighting. Addie is fine now ... "

* Before he could reply.. the doctor came out of the ward where Addie was .. they rushed towards him *

" Is she fine now doctor? "

" Yes she is absolutely fine but she would be requiring some days of bed rest in order for recovery"

" Can we meet her !? "

" Yes "
------------

" Addie are you fine. You are really stupid.. I was so scared you know when I got a call from jenna "

* Maddie hugs Addie tightly. But Addie was more shocked to see someone she never expected to Meet here .. *

" Jay !? "

" Hi Addie . Seems like you were missing me so much .. "

* Rolling her eyes* " com'n do you really think that , by the way how you came to know about this all ? "

" Well . If you know you know "

" Don't you think you are late jay ? "

" Not a bit sister "

* Shocked* " is she your sister ? "

" Yes I am . "

" You never told me that jenna "

" Well cause you never asked "

* Maddie and Addie both were all confused now ... Like what's going on . Maddie was thinking about Who is Jay and how he is related to Addie and jenna who is her best friend and she never knew anything that she had a brother . Jay who is addie's best friend from High school, but Addie never knew that he had any sister . *

" Well the doctor has told you to rest Addie "

" Leave this . How is Nick !? Is he fine ? "

" Yes he is fine . Just some injuries in his back and he will recover soon "

" And yeah just a punch that Jay gave him "

* Raising her eyebrows* " what ? How can you do that Jay? "

" Umm..I am sorry yeah I was way too heated when I heard that he was driving so I "

" Shut up .you always do that , always jump to conclusions. He literally saved me .. if he hadn't, then that mirror would have been in my head.. and I had to go through head surgery.. "

" Yeah shut up now " * Maddie was almost crying while hearing this all. *

" Now don't start crying again Maddie you look like a bear when you cry " * trying to make her laugh but she failed and Maddie hugged her again*

________________

" Oh where is my kid . What happened to him "

" Stop overreacting now . "

" Son I was just"

" Where is dad ? "

" Son you . "

" Dad I don't want to talk to her . Tell this woman to go away from me as soon as possible"

" Son... You "

* Seeing Nick's condition his father told his stepmother clarie to excuse them for a min *

" You should not talk like this to her son . She is your mother at last "

* My mother !? Seriously dad .? I will never accept her as my mother. Maybe you forgot my mom but I still remembered her . I Still remember how sad she was when you married another woman when she was on the verge of dying. I pleaded you not to marry until she is there but you didn't hear anything.. so you better stop saying this.all..and after her death she removed all her memories from our house.. she was even throwing our photographs and all and always show fake sympathy to us and still .. "

" Yeah fine son..but you are going to be the next ceo of our company... And you don't have to do these silly jobs .. why are you doing these things when you have enough.. "

" That's your money. I don't want to be someone who is doing showoff from his dad's money. I will complete my studies soon and will start working and earning on my own "

" Don't be stupid now . You are going with us after getting discharged "

" Dad ? "

" No more discussion.. you are living with us now... "

"But dad you know my college ...."

" We are shifting it to nearly one here .. "

" End of discussion "

* Though he didn't want to but he knows what his father says he does that and it's not possible to change his decision"
___________

" Can I meet Nick doctor!? "

" Addie you have to rest "

" Doctor I just want to thank you and say sorry for something. Please "

" Yes but then you will take rest "

* Maddie saw Addie coming out from the room so she joins her *

" What you gonna say ? You know he punched him so hard . "

" Really? He is really stupid. "

" And he was in pain. "

Addie was feeling more bad now and it's all cause of her nick even saved her and that's how Jay acted with him .. they reached to ward where nick was .

" Hello Nick .. I am sorry. "

" I am sorry.. I was one who was driving "

" But you helped me and my friend "

" Oh so he was your friend.. I thought he is your boyfriend "

" No .. no.. he is just my friend. Btw how are you now . I heard you got injuries on your back "

" It do hurt but I am fine.. "

" I am sorry again for this all.. anyway.. she is my friend Maddie .. "

" Oh nice to meet you "

" Same here .. " * with smile *

* Doctor arrives * " now you both should take rest I guess you both will get discharged tomorrow"

Addie and Maddie both leave..

----------------