“Alright, alright.” Taehyung patted him on the shoulder.

He said slowly and seriously, “Little jung ah, an opportunity that has passed won’t return. Before the results were announced, I offered to sell it to you for forty cents and you refused. At that time, didn’t you appear very certain of your decision? Now, the results are out and forty cents have become eight hundred thousand dollars. If you were in my place, would you sell the tickets for their original price?”

He immediately shook his head. “No.”

Taehyung nodded and continued. “I wanted to help you strike it rich. Unfortunately, you don’t seem to have the luck. In that case, you can only remain poor.”

“I’m working for Boss. I’m not poor...”

He scanned his face and tutted. “Looking at your sorry appearance, I feel great!”

Hoseok appeared as though he was mourning his parents’ death. “Missing out on eight hundred thousand, I feel regretful to the point of wanting to die!”

“Hahaha! I love this look of yours. Who asked you to call me Fattie Kim? See what happened, I really became fat. My trousers are filled with money. You really blessed me with your words.”

“Hmph.” hoseok was extremely envious.

“Don’t be too happy. You win some, you lose some. Since you’ve become rich, you’ll definitely suffer in terms of your appearance. You’ll only become fatter and uglier.”

“Little jung, ah. Your mouth has lost its power.” He sighed.

“I’m afraid I’ll only let you down. You want me to become ugly, but I’ll become beautiful. You want me to gain more weight, but I’m certain you’ll witness me becoming thin.”

He turned and headed to the side of the room. Can you see a weighing scale here? He stepped on it and said happily, “Do you see the number? 89.5 kilograms.”

“You sure have the face to say it.” The disdain on Hoseok's face could not be concealed. “I’ve never seen anyone as fat as you. If you convert that, it’s 179 catties! I won’t be surprised if you die from being fat.”

“I weighed 187 catties a week ago. I’ve already lost 8 catties in the past few days!” Taehyung responded happily. “This means I’ve taken the first significant step in my endeavor to lose weight.”

“No matter how much weight you lose, you’ll never become a slender and virtuous man.” Hoseok's heart was bleeding. His eight hundred thousand...

“I lost 8 catties without even exercising. Say, if I start to exercise, wouldn’t I lose even more weight?” He walked out and descended the stairs happily.

“I’m going for a run for two hours. Afterward... when the lottery center is open, this queen shall go and collect his grand prize. Of course, I’ll have to cover myself up fully. I’ll dress up as Spiderman. Otherwise, god knows who may rob me. Hahaha...”

Hoseok at his receding back. He was really bleeding with envy.

He was a veteran who had been buying lottery tickets for the past ten years. He bought one every week but only ever won five dollars. Why were their luck so incomparable?

Taehyung would never tell him he had experienced these events before, and knew the winning numbers for this week.

Unfortunately, this was the only opportunity he had. He hadn’t paid much attention to the other winning numbers.

After changing into a set of casualwear, taehyung went for a run around the Jeon Villa.

The Jeon Villa covered a significant amount of land. It was not as small as any normal villas.