8 | Going Under

Comincia dall'inizio

They wait awhile till Chris says they got it and Nick asks if they wanna know right after, "Yes, who are you?" Sam asks.

"We wanna know more about this 22 year old."

"How old were the brides?" Dani asks since they never establish their ages when the died.

"They were," Chris answers so the three freak out.

As time went on Nick and Chris just start spitting out words one after another not giving the three time to ask decent question. "What is going on?" Matt asks surprised.

"They're getting a lot." Sam was shocked too.

"Tap them out?" Matt asks as they keep just spitting words out.

"I say so." Dani says so they all agree to tap them out letting the two know they got a lot.

As a whole, they all agree to try it one more time in the bathroom this time with Matt going under. "We moved into the bathroom is there a specific person with us?" Sam asks the first question.

They wait a bit, "Uh, uh breath like," Matt mocks it.

"Have we been talking to you all night?" Sam asks.

"Love,"

"Is that why you're here? You love the hotel?" Sam asks them.

"Umm, and, lots of the breaths, like," Matt mocks them again. "And then... wait wait wait,"

"Oh it said wait. I thought he was telling us to wait." Nick laughs.

"It did seem like that." Dani agrees with him.

"Is it hard to breathe in here?" Sam asks.

"Dizzy dizzy,"

"You have a message for us?' Colby asks now.

"The afterlife," Matt says so Colby explains to Nick and Chris that the same thing they said while under.

"Ask ask,"

"Tell us more about love." Nick tells them.

"Say everything,"

"Tell us more about love, tell us-," Nick get cut off now by Matt.

"It doesn't matter,"

"Huh," Dani frowned confused by that.

"Tell us all about your," Matt cuts Nick off again.

"Several several,"

"There's a lot of people that wanna talk about love here?" Sam asks.

"Tonight,"

"Love, we love each other." Nick smiles.

"Like several ghost here." Colby adds.

"Tricky tricky tricky,"

Dani breaks out laughing, "Why say it like that though?"

"Continue," Matt says then stays quite moving his jaw around to mess with his Invisalign.

"Eating his Invisalign." Nick point out laughing at him.

"He's eating his Invisalign." Chris laughs as well.

They wait again for Matt to say something and when he does he tells them, I like you, "Thank you." Nick tells them, "I like you t-," Matt cuts him off quickly.

"Stop talking!"

"Okay," Nick laughs along with everyone else, "I'll stop. I just got fucked in by the ghost. That's terrible." Nick laughs.

When they finish up for the night they all head back down to the lobby to end the video. All three talk about their experience and how they had fun do it. Nick even says he's down to do it again if fans really want it. And they say they study watching all the past videos Sam and Colby have done.

"Maybe if we do a part two... Go somewhere more evil?" Colby suggests.

"That was a lot of fun though." Chris lets them know he had a good time.

"The way that I see it on my tv is very similar to what happens here." Matt explains to them, "I was-," He gets cut off by Nick talking.

"As long as you bring Dani along again, I'm completely in." He tells them, well mostly Colby, "I loved doing this with her." He pulls her to stand next to her to give her a hug, "I'm so happy we finally got to see each other in person. Living in two different states and being busy makes things hard."

"I literally begged to join when I heard y'all were collaborating." She tells him.

"She wouldn't stop asking it was ridiculous so I said yes." Colby agrees.

"Hey, I get what I want."

"I'm glad it worked out. Dani was fun to have around tonight. I get why Nick didn't want to share is friendship with her." Matt says making Nick roll his eyes.

"No, I get where Matt is coming from." Chris agrees.

"They're never going to drop this now."