"He's killed half of my fucking men, this wasn't part of the fucking plan Jordan." As I heard Jordan's name leave Josh's mouth I couldn't hold in my reaction as I felt my blood begin to boil. I kick the door open and saw Josh standing at a desk with his phone against his ear, but once I kicked opened the door he dropped his phone and looked at me with nothing but fear in his eyes.

"Don't stop on my account Joshy." I say as a wicked grin makes way to my face.

"L-Leon, what are you doing here?" He tries to sound unbothered and clueless, he and I both know that he knows why I'm here and whats to come for him.

"Who was on the phone Josh?"

"No one I-"

"Don't play fucking dumb with me, who the fuck was on the phone!" I point my gun towards him which makes him shake with fear as he lowered his head to look down at the ground.

"J-Jordan Bennett."

"What was that? Speak louder Josh." He looks up at me before speaking again.

"Jordan Bennett, okay it was him b-but I can explain Leon." He begs as he looks at me as I stand still as a statue.

"Go ahead, explain." My voice sounded deadly as I leaned against the wall with my arms crossed as I waited for him to give me his sad excuse. Whatever he had to say wasn't going to change the outcome of the whole situation, Josh Henderson was going to die here today. I just want to know why Jordan hired him and his gang instead of someone with more experience in this type of thing.

"He just wanted us to take you off his trail, apparently you were getting to close. He wanted us to distract you away from looking for him, he has been paying me and my gang to do whatever as long as it kept you away." I knew we were getting close to Jordan, I just wasn't sure how close we were until now, I am going to have to go back and double check every place we have already been to, maybe we didn't look in the right places.

Maybe he's hiding in plain sight.

"Was it worth it?" I asked in a casual tone as I leaned off the wall and looked down at my gun in my hand.

"W-What?"

"Was helping Jordan worth it?" I look up at him with a grin on my face as I see how scared this prick is. He was shaking while gripping his desk behind him. He looked like he was about to pass out.

Good.

"Leon, please we can work something out man."

"Come on Josh, you know I don't do that. You fuck up once that's on you my friend, I'll see you in hell." I raise my gun and aim it towards his head before pulling the trigger. I watch his body fall to the ground before I made my way to his desk grabbing his phone. I was lucky that he didn't have a password on his phone.

I go to his recent calls and click on Jordan's number and I waited for him to answer while looking down at Josh's body.

"Are you an idiot, don't call me if he's there." Jordan's voice comes through the phone which makes me clench it in my fist so hard that I could have sworn that I heard it crack.

"Well, that's no way to greet an old acquaintance now is it Bennett."

"Leon." I heard the shock in his voice alongside the panic which brought slight joy to me, not enough to cover the rage and irritation that was coursing through my blood though.

"Now Jordan help me figure something out. Why the hell did you hire some low-life gang to do your dirty work, you getting too old to do it yourself?" I heard him groan before saying something under his breath, he was pissed and so was I.

"I don't know why it matters, you clearly handled yourself Leon."

"Yes I did, but I am still coming for you Jordan and once I find you. You're going to regret everything you have ever done to my family." As the words left my mouth I heard Jordan let out a laugh which only pissed me off more.

"You're just like your father, all bark no bite. You can come after me Leon, but I can't say that it will be easy or that it will go your way. Tell your beautiful mother I said hi, will ya?" He hangs up the phone before I even get a chance to respond.

"Fuck!" I throw the phone at the wall hard causing it to shatter into pieces. That son of a bitch doesn't know what's coming to him. I am dragged out of my pit of anger as I heard my phone ring, looking down at the screen I see that it was one of my men at the club calling.

"What is it?" I asked as I made my way out of Josh's office and back downstairs.

"Boss it looks like Lucy was followed to work tonight, two men in a black SUV pulled up at the same time that she arrived. They're parked outside right now.

"Shit." This is the last thing I wanted to deal with tonight.

"Do you want me to do something boss?"

"No, just leave them. I'm on my way." I hang up the call before rushing out the warehouse passing both Brody and Quinn who had confused expressions on their faces. I go to my car and once I am inside I speed off towards the club. I at least now know that Jordan isn't aware of the fact that I have been watching over Lydia because if he was he would have said something. But I guess he figured out where she was.

Great, just fucking great.

~~~