DISCLAIMER

Hi!

BEFORE PROCEEDING TO THE NEXT,
PLEASE BE GUIDED BY THIS DISCLAIMER !

This is a work of fiction.
Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or use in a fictitious manner.

Any resemblance to actual persons living or dead or, actual events is purely coincidental.

This story or any portion of thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the expressed or written permission of the author.

Any infringement of copyright is punishable by law. DO NOT distribute, publish, transmit, modify, display, or create derivative works from or exploit the contents of this story in any way. Please DO obtain my permission.

No copy of this story should be posted on another website without the author's permission or without proper attribution.
astriala of wattpad wrote this story. Copying is NOT allowed.

Respect other author's characters by not including their names or lines in this story, and please DO NOT comment on the other names and lines of my characters in other author's story.

To my readers, avoid getting involved in any fights. Please have a respectful discussion if you disagree with someone. Any rude and hostile behavior will be muted.

I want my story to be unique and to have my own style, so if you don't want to read it then DON'T.

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

All of my characters described are flawed in some way, if you're looking for perfect story please kindly REMOVE, DON'T READ, and LEAVE my stories

This epistolary consists of chats and diary styled thingy.
I did used, X(twitter), Insta, Facebook, Messenger, and iMessage para dama niyo.

WARNING ⚠️

I JUST WROTE THIS TO EASE MY BOREDOM. THERE'S A LOT OF LOOPHOLES AND CLICHE SCENES/CHATS IN THIS EPISTOLARY.

THERE IS NO SPECIFIC PLOT/OUTLINE, I JUST ENJOY AND GO WITH THE FLOW. SO...

DON'T EXPECT TOO MUCH.

MORE EXPECTATIONS LEADS TO DISAPPOINTMENTS.

omki?

My most love,
sobey

🎀

***

Date Started: 02/28/24
Date End : - -