Froggie Cybrog

Cover Art by @dramamines on Tumblr

(If you can't see it here, it's in the pinned post on my tumblr page @viktheviking)

Content Warning: This is a lime. For those who don't know, that means it's not safe for work (NSFW) and not safe for minors, but not quite or entirely pornographic. Usually meaning characters graphically fool around but don't have sex. If you are a minor, please respect my wishes and don't read past this point.

Trigger warning: the use of a derogatory slur word for disability. But the immediate reprimand for it.

Viewer Discretion is advised

It was at the end of their third official date, though depending on how you counted it, it could be up to their fifty seventh. They had spent a lot of time in the 'let's not define what this is yet' phase, and even more time in the 'we are totally just friends and not at all in complete denial of our feelings' phase. Finally, they were going on real dates, and though they had sorta been dating for awhile, Fizz still got nervous beforehand. So much so that he had taken over an hour to get ready, as the only hint Ozzie had given was that they were going somewhere nice.

And it was very nice. They technically just went to the club where they both worked. But by all technical definitions, it was a nice place. Ozzie had closed the whole place down for the evening, and had the head chef cook them a nice dinner before leaving so they could have the whole place to themselves. Ozzie seemed to be in a bit of a cuddly mood. During the evening, he had rubbed his thigh seductively, and he had tangled himself in Fizz's arms. Fizz smiled and laughed. And Ozzie asked him a couple of times if he was alright. Of course Fizz was alright, they were having a great date. At the end of their private party, they went back to Ozzie's apartment. They were in the elevator when Asmodeus got a phone call.

"What do you mean they lost track? How do you loose track of 20 pallets of d*ldos?! . . . Yes, I know that it was- . . . No, I don't have five shipments just waiting around- . . ." He sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose, "I'll see what I can do."

". . .Oz?" Fizz looked up at him as he watched Ozzie hit a button for the floor below the one with the bedroom, the floor with the office.

Oz leaned down to look into Fizz's eyes, "I'm so sorry Fizzy Frog. Somethings come up, and it seems I'm going to be pulling a different kind of all nighter."

The doors opened and Fizz followed him out, "Well, I'll just stay up with you then. I'll microwave popcorn, you can work, and I can tell you all the hot gossip!"

"You told me all the gossip over dinner. How can there be more?" Ozzie laughed as they walked down the empty hall.

"Oh, trust me, your employees always have more tea to spill on each other's personal lives." Fizz grinned.

Ozzie sighed again, "Oh, Fizzie. I wish I could, I really do. But with you in the room either I'll listen to your stories and nothing will get done, or, " he stopped just inside his office and raised Fizz's chin towards him, "the wrong things will get done."

Fizzie giggled, and held his hand against his face, "You're probably right."

"You can sleep up here in my bed tonight. That was the plan, anyway. And tomorrow you can tell everyone how I rocked your world." Fizz felt Ozzie's warm hand leave his cheek to make a funny gesture.

Fizz laughed again, a little less sincere, "Kay. Thanks again for making some time for me."

"Always, babe." Oz leaned down and kissed his hand, "Always. Have sweet dreams."