HOLY FVCK?

VILLAIN BROOK AU HOLY SHIT?

Okay so first of all, let's just talk about how the guy's fucking capable of literally flooding and destroying the whole planet?? Like

Okay so first of all, let's just talk about how the guy's fucking capable of literally flooding and destroying the whole planet?? Like. Holy crap. That'd mean the others could probably pull something like that, too, if they were to like. reach their breaking point, like Brook does in this AU,, which is actually crazy when you really think about how powerful you'd have to be to completely destroy a whole planet.

Also, why the hell did the heroes feel the need to kill off the same guy that literally just saved all their asses from getting killed, and also played a major part in saving the whole universe from the Dark Force??? They didn't even think that through by the sounds of it, what the hell heroes.

AND? "His other half", "His love". Ash is his love. They are so 👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨 I cannot. Brook and Ash r so soulmates akjskabhej I love them so much.

I did this instead of studying for exams. Procrastination goes crazy⁉️⁉️ I was gonna make this when it first came out, but I didn't have time to so.
Anyway, Byebye‼️🫶