"They're doing alright. They have a lot of friends to rely on."

Start from the beginning

The moment I walked inside the airport, where a lot of people hugging their loved ones after returning from their own trips, my deep thoughts were cut short the moment I locked eyes with a pair that looked almost exactly like mine.

Both of us smiled and our faces lit up at the same time, as we ran to each other, pulling each other in a very tight, loving hug.

"Holy shit, Y/n...." H/n spoke in an excited tone. His voice sounded different over the phone. His voice had deepened and changed a lot over these years, if it weren't for seeing his face, I would not have realized it was my twin brother.

We pulled away from the hug, staring each other as he held my cheeks while I held his forearms. He grinned at me. "Welcome back, sis!"

"I missed you so much, H/n..." I said and hugged him again. "Hell, you've grown taller and stronger.. What have they been feeding you?"

And then, the faces of Harry and Yuri appeared in the crowd. Harry's soft brown eyes smiled as he grinned from ear to ear, and even Yuri, who was not the type of guy to smile often was seen smiling, definitely happy to have me back.

I reached my arms to them and we all got in a tight group hug, as I laughed happily, and so did Harry. "Sweetheart, welcome back! ♡" He said to me as he ruffled my head lovingly, while Yuri rubbed my shoulders, looking at me affectionately with soft, narrowed eyes and a smile. "You've changed a lot, kiddo."

"I missed you a lot, guys!" I told them. "Oh I'm so happy to be back!" I said with such a huge, happy smile on my face. There was just something about this moment... being back with them. They had changed a bit as well, all of them, especially H/n. Just like I did, some parts of his appearance had changed as well, as expected.

"You must be tired from the trip. Let's go get your luggage and we'll go home." Yuri said as we all started walking together, smiling. "Let's celebrate this day!" Harry suggested, wrapping his arms around my shoulders, H/n being on the other side next to me and Yuri over Harry's way. "We can order food and throw a party now that you're back! Oh, and you need to see what renovations we have ran and the new decorations in the house, you're gonna love it!"

"No, Y/n will rest." Yuri glared at Harry. "We'll party later. Another time, maybe tomorrow. She must be tired from the trip and she needs sleep."

"What are you saying?" Harry argued with a laugh. "Don't you see how energetic she is? I'm sure she wants nothing but to celebrate this day with us! I'll order as much food as she wants!"

H/n and I exchanged glances, grinning to each other as the two men next to us were fighting over silly matters. H/n must have grown bored to witness their idiotic arguments without me being there all this time.

Just like old times. Maybe some things never do change.

-----------------------------------------------

I stood right in the middle of my bed room, staring around with a soft, warm look on my face.

It felt like it had been ages since I last slept here, studied or hang out with a friend. It was my room, the same as I had left it. Mostly empty, as I had taken most of the things from my room with me before I left. However, the room was crystal clean, with clean pillows, bed sheets, a few new plushies waiting for me to cuddle them like my new precious babies, a box of chocolate laying on my bed and some balloons over my room, different ltters in a row that showed the clear message of 'WELCOME BACK ♡!' What a warm welcome.