00.4

"Why do I need to leave" Asked Thalia "Because I said so go call Pepper or something but we don't really need three people here" Said Tony making Thalia sigh he only doesn't want her in there because she made him mad because she dropped something which wasn't on purpose and it's also the fact that they are always around each other to sure she graduated but she couldn't be like other people and move out of her parents house because she was only thirteen then and so she spent the last four years always with Tony.

Maybe it was time they needed some space, Thalia's like 99% sure that her father is waiting for her to move out which is why she was looking for apartments but she didn't tell Tony or Pepper that mostly because Pepper wouldn't let her leave she's so stuck on always having Thalia around while tony is ready for her to leave and live her own life.

Thalia then geo leaped out of the lab to the room she was in earlier only now forgetting she left her grapes in the lab so she geo leaped back only to see her dad zap bruce"Ow" said Bruce "Hey!" Said Steve making Thalia turn around and look at him "Are you nuts?" Asked Steve "Ouu I can answer that one" Said Thalia "Jury's out and didn't I tell you out" Said Tony "Yeap but I forgot my grapes and my phone" Said Thalia grabbing both "You have got a lid on it, haven't you what's your secret Mellow jazz, bongo drums, huge bag if weed?" Asked Tony.

Thalia raised her eyebrow at the weed part shes had it before but she swore it off after she found herself asleep on a flamingo floaty in the pool she made a face at the memory "Is everything a joke to you?" Asked steve "Funny things are" Said Thalia and Tony making Steve look at her forgetting she was there until now.

"Threatening the safety of everyone on this ship including your own daughter isn't funny, no offense, doc" Said Steve  "It's all right I wouldn't have come aboard if I couldn't answer pointy things"and technically he's not threatening my safety I could geo leap out of here while you guys go bye bye" Said Thalia Steve just sighs at her.

"You're tip-toeing, big man you need to strut" Said tony "And you need to focus on the problem Mr. Stark" Said Steve "For once dad I think you need to leave this one alone, I don't need to be writing on your grave stone 'Good dad but stupid'" Said Thalia making gestures with her hands "Do you think I'm not, why did furry call us in, why now, why not before, what isn't he telling us" Tony questions "I can't do the equation unless I have all the variables" Said Tony again "You think furry's hiding something?" Asked Steve "He's a spy , Rogers he's 'the' spy, his secrets have secrets" Said Thalia agreeing with Tony.

"It's bugging him to isn't it ?" Tony asked Bruce "uh... I just wanna finish my work here, and-" Bruce starts "Doctor?" Asked Steve "A warm light for all mankind, Loki's jab at furry about the cube" Said Bruce "I heard it" Said Steve "Well I think that was meant for you" Bruce said to Tony who reaches out his hand to give him a blueberry "Even if Bartin didn't tell Loki about the tower, it was still all over the news" Said Bruce "The stark tower? That big, ugly... building in new york" Said Steve who hesitated a bit after Tony and Thalia both raised an eyebrow at him.

"it's powered by an arc reactor, a self-sustaining energy source" Said Bruce Looking at tony "That building will run itself for, what, a year?" Asked Bruce "It's just a prototype" Said Thalia "I'm kinda the only name in clean energy right now, that's what he's getting at" Said Tony "So why didn't S.H.I.E.L.D bring him or Thalia in on the tesseract project, what are they doing in the energy business in the first place?" Asked Bruce "I should probably look into that once me and Thalia's decryption program finishes breaking into all of S.H.I.E.L.D's secure files" Said Tony .

" i'm sorry did you say..." Steve Started until Tony said "Jarvis has been running it since me and thalia hit the bridge, in a few hours i'll know every dirty secret S.H.I.E.L.D has ever tried to hide" said Tony "Blueberry?" Asked Tony "Yet you're confused about why they didn't want you both around" Said steve " damn that kinda hurt" Thalia thought.