00.1

Driving to her father's new building is what Thalia was doing she was at the house until Pepper called her and told her to come over so Thalia hopped into her Camaro and drove down there once she got there and went up the elevator she sees her dad and pepper making her smirk a bit.

"Am I interrupting something because if so I can leave" Said Thalia making Pepper Jump back from Tony who shot a glare at his daughter who only sent him a smirk back "No you weren't interrupting anything come sit with us" Says Pepper making Thalia slowly nod as she makes her way over there to them sitting next to Tony, she then noticed the wine "Ouu I'll take some of that" Says Thalia grabbing the bottle of wine.

"And I think you will not" Says Pepper taking the bottle from Thalia who gives her a dirty look "I graduated College at 13 I think I get to have some of that" Said Thalia "Just because you went to college and graduated early doesn't mean you get to drink wine or any kind of alcohol for that matter because your not 21 your 17" Said Pepper back to the curly headed girl whos jaw dropped "But dad has let me drink it" Said Thalia with a shrug.

Tony's eyes go wide and Thalia's face drops now realizing what she told the women and she looked over at her father who looked at her with a glare and she gave him a sheepish smile "Tony you gave her Alcohol!" Pepper practically yelled "Well in my defense she did graduate college which means she's kinda an adult" says Tony nonchalantly with a shrug.

As the the couple start to bicker back and forth Thalia managed to grab tony's wine glass and started to drink it and pour some more into the glass and grab a twix bar out of her pocket eating it and drinking the wine just watching the the thing between and Tony unfold until fill coulson walked through the elevator "Security breach it's on you" Said Tony making Thalia roll her eyes.

"Mr. Stark, Thalia" Said Coulson "Phil come in!" Said Pepper nicely "Phil?"Tony and Thalia question, Thalia honestly thought his name was Coulson "I can't stay" Said Coulson "His first name is Agent" Said Tony " I thought it was Coulson" whispered Thalia to Tony who shrugged his shoulders at her not knowing either and not really caring either.

"Come on in we're celebrating" Said Pepper "Great more white people" Said Thalia under her breath but Tony heard her and looked at her offendedly and pinched her arm making her jump a but and smack his hand while glaring at him "Which is why he can't stay pep" Said Thalia forgetting about what just happened with tony.

"We need you both to look this over as soon as possible" Said coulson trying to hand it to Tony and Thalia and Neither of them grab it "We don't like to be handed things" Said the father daughter duo, Pepper looks at the two annoyed and said "That's fine because I love to be handed things so, lets trade" Said Pepper snatching the wine glass out of Thalia's hand who frowns because she wasn't done with it yet.

"Thank you" Said Pepper who handed Tony the the file "Official consulting hours are between 8 and 5 every other thursday" Said Thalia who put her hand on her hip "This isn't a consultation" Said Coulson "Is this about the Avengers?" Pepper questions but then speaks up again says " Which I know nothing about" Thalia just sighs at her future mother shaking her head and turning around to walk with tony "The avengers initiative was scrapped, I thought and me and my daughter didn't even qualify" said Tony.

"I didn't know that either" Said Pepper "Yeah apparently me and dad are volatile, self-obsessed,don't play well with others" Said Thalia "That I did know" said Pepper "Me and dad get along with each other" Said Thalia "That's because you are almost the same person" Said Pepper which made both tony and thalia roll their eyes "This isn't about personality profiles anymore" Said Coulson "Whatever" Said Thalia "Ms. Potts got a second?" asked Tony

Pepper then made her way over to the duo Tony started clicking on the screen "You know I thought we we're having a family moment" Said Tony "I was having 12% of a family moment" Said Pepper "She got you there einstein" Said Thalia, Tony looks at her and flicks her forehead "Hush the grown ups are talking" Sais Tony making Thalia's eyes widen, she then kicks him in the shin and smile innocently at him as if she did nothing.

"This seems serious phil's pretty shaken" Said Pepper "How would you if it's- Why is he phil" Said/asked Tony "What is all this" Asked Pepper ignoring Tony's question completely "This is.. this" Said thalia making all the images of all the avengers pop up Thalia looked at everyone until her eye's landed on Steve rogers aka Captain america, aka her grandfather's favorite human being she glared at the image, she couldn't lie the guy was Handsome but because of him her father felt unloved by his dad.

She didn't hate the man but she for sure didn't like him but to be fair she didn't like anyone other then her dad, pepper, and Happy after that everyone can fall off the face of the earth for all she cared "I'm going to take the jet to D.C tonight" Said Pepper pulling thalia out of her thoughts "Tomorrow" Said Tony "You both have homework, you guys have a lot of homework"said peper Thalia sighed she thought she was done with homework after she graduated college.

"Well what if we didn't?"asked Tony "If you didn't you mean if you've finished?" asked pepper "yea" said Tony "Well um then" Said pepper leaning into tony whispering something into his ear which haves Thalia make a disgusted face and share a look with coulson "Help me" She mouthed to him he just shook his head making her glare at him "Well he can fall off the face of the earth to then" She thought to herself.

"Square deal fly safe" Said Tony as him and Pepper share a kiss, Thalia makes throw up noises in response making Tony and m=Pepper stop and look at her with annoyed faces as she smiles at them, truth be told she can't stand that lovey dovey stuff which is why she's never been in a relationship either he just doesn't understand it and she can't stand it either it's still new for her about the whole Pepper and her father thing because she was so used to him having one night stands and her mother put in her mind that love didn't exist and that it's a bad thing.

"Work hard" Said Pepper to the both of them leaving "So any chance you driving by LaGuardia" Asked Pepper to Coulson But Tony and Thalia just wave them off and continue to look and learn about the information coulson just gave them Tony then picks up the hologram of the cub and looks at it with surprise as does Thalia.

A/n: Heyy guys here's the first chapter of bitter tension and here a little look at Tony and Thalia's dynamic also thalia and peppers relationship tell me how you like and until next time byeeeeee