"Yes, to me." He deadpanned.

You replied with a snicker before pointing to yourself happily, "Why not me? I can do it."

"No! It's alright." Kohaku sent you an anxious expression, "I noticed last night that you couldn't sleep, so you should rest. On top of that, Senku appears to be stronger than you."

"What."

That made you keep quiet for some time.

'Sen?! Stronger!? Than me?!'

You were extremely offended by such comments.

Do you honestly look fragile to others?!

That's the worst unintentionally offensive thing you've ever heard.

"Pfft-!"

You snapped your head around to face Senku, holding a laugh behind your back.

Since Kohaku trusted Senku's offer, she slowly placed the jar on Senku's arm and released it slightly.

However, due of how 'heavy' it is, it was enough to cause Senku fell down the hill right away.

Kohaku and you basically exchanged blank looks before you calmly approached your best friend.

"Don't help him." You gave Kohaku an order, putting an arm in front of her.

All she did was cross her arms, "I have no intention of doing so, (Name). I can see now how cocky he is."

"Now you know." You burst out in dramatic tears, smiling proudly.

"Am I the only one in this Stone World who's not practically a gorilla?!" Senku grumbled quietly, the jar still lying on top of him, "Taiju, Tsukasa, that devil, and now you?!"

"Gorilla?! Okay, I actually prefer lioness to that! And did you just call (Name) a devil?!" Kohaku scowled, lifting a fist up.

You merely sighed as you glanced at Senku before effortlessly lifting up the jar, causing both Senku and Kohaku to widen their eyes in shock.

"Alright, alright. Sen, just build a cart to speed things up." With a rather sinister smile, you spoke, "I'm sure you can make them with the stuff we have on hand."

Senku stayed quiet for a moment before proudly nodding his head, indicating that he now understands what to do.

Then, you smiled softly at Kohaku, "I apologize about lettuce head. How about you fill the jar with extra water? We'll wait here."

Kohaku responded with an adorable grin. She nodded and raced back to the hot spring water.

After a few moments of waiting, the three of you are now on a little cart built by Senku using three pulleys you two earlier produced.

The cart sped down the mountain, and you could feel the fresh air flowing through your hair. Though you weren't expressing much, you probably smiled faintly about how delighted you are to be able to feel this pace again.

The last time you experienced it was when you were poking your head out of a car for experiment.

It's obvious that Kohaku is enjoying herself the most here, "How the heck did you build such useful thing so quickly?!"

A little too proud of his own invention, Senku responded, "It wasn't really that quick. I just added some materials ready for making that pulley yesterday. Civilization births in civilization. Applying developments is the basis of science!"

Looking forward, Kohaku's eyes widened instantly, pointing in one direction, "Turn right up here!"

When Senku turned the cart steadily, Kohaku immediately sent him a dangerous glare, "We missed the turn!"