EPISODE 4: Whoooaaa Part 2

"Talk about my kids." Monae repeated for like the 50th time.

"And you talked about my mom." Lexi retorted. "Bitch, fuck."

"You mad." Monae said making lexi turn around and go into the room.

Then suddenly lexi come back out tryna go after monae but security wanna block her.

I get up from the couch about to head in the room but then seeing lexi holding on to the side of the door, making security pick her up by the waist while she holding on for dear life.

"Lexi, common." I said laughing, while covering my mouth and slapping my thigh.

"No cause lemme get at that bitch again." Lexi said still holding.

"The bitch already went into the kitchen, you'll get her again next time." I said plainly while waiting for her to let go.

She wasn't letting go but security finally pulled her off, making me finally come in now.

"She threw a..." Lexi said but stopping her sentence while seeing security close the door behind me.

I lay on the bed, while getting on my phone. Then seeing lexi try to go to the door again but ivori pulling her back and going out the door.

Now lexi ranting and pacing in the bedroom, as she should though.

"You dirty, 2 fucking times bigger than me, what the fuck are you spitting for!" Lexi yelling in front of the camera.

"That clique over there, ooo that clique is bobo." Lolly said looking at the camera.

"Right like baby go on somewhere wit that shit, on my soul." I said biting my nails.

~

Few hours past by and ivori goes into the living room, going by the bathroom, then hoodbaby and her just start arguing, again.

"Get done up if you want to." Ivori said now going up to her. "You want it again?"

I hear the commotion, baby i get right up my seat. I'm about to peak out the door but of course, security big back asses wanna cover my view, i couldn't even get past them.

"Common, common!!!" Hoodbaby yells now, going to the middle of the living room, making ivori follow, and taking her wig and bonnet off, showing her corn rolls.

"Nah nigga lemme see this!" I said slightly pushing one of the security guards out my way. I couldn't get a good view but i got most.

They start squaring up then start punching off the bat. Hoodbaby punching all around while ivori mostly punching her face making hoodbaby put her head down while still punching.

I cover my mouth while everyone else do the same.

Goddam bitch.

I hear savannah yelling while kash, bre, and that other little crew watch, concentrating.

They get closer to the couch while hoodbaby still having her head down punching, and ivori just getting headshots.

I'm guessing hoodbaby had her eyes closed the whole time cause baby was suddenly punching the fucking light man (ion fucking know what to call him, i just know he had a light🤣) . baby now how that work.

Since hoodbaby didn't know who she was punching, ivori gets behind her and starts punching the back of her head.

"Wrong person, wrong person boo." I yelled to hoodbaby, so she could get right. That poor man.

Hoodbaby now try's to turn around but ivori still getting headshots from her cause hoodbaby head always fucking down.

INT KP: Bitch how the fuck, now i feel bad for that lighting man, i just know he don't get payed enough to do this shit!