I smirked and turned my focus on the snitch, I knew that I was going to catch it this time. I flew closer and closer, faster and faster until I finally felt it at my finger tips "come on!" I exclaimed "fuck!"

It was this or nothing.

I threw myself to the snitch which resulted in me falling to the ground.

I my hand was balled into a fist, I opened my hand slowly and there snitch was.

"Wow! On her debut, Amora Santos catches the snitch! Defeating Gryffindor house! SLYTHERIN WINS!" The commentator yelled. I gasped, I was out of breath and lying on the sand, breathing heavily.

I could hear footsteps around me "Amora!" Jack and Felix yelled at the same time. I smiled, I looked at them and they seems to proud "you should've seen they're faces when you caught it!" Felix excalimed "you were amazing!" Jack chimes in.

I sat up, still out of breath "thank you" I replied whilst chuckling. Now the whole Slytherin team were running to us, cheering loudly. Adrien picked me up on his shoulders and started cheering my name loudly, I couldn't help but blush and smile.

We went to the locker rooms and the boys started changing, since I was the only girl in the room, I decided to change in the toilet. I wrapped my body in a towel and walked out shyly of the bathroom stall.  I showered quickly and changed into some comfortable clothes.

I took my back up mirror from my bag and held it up with my mind whilst doing my makeup, as I was sitting down. I could feel someone starring at me in the distance, I sighed heavily "what's wrong Santos?" Adrien asked as he was changing next to me, his hair was wet and he was changing into a new shirt. "Nothing it's just I can feel someone starring at me" I replied "Riddle." He mumbled under his breath.

I decided to take care of him myself, he had had so much confidence lately, a bit too much for his own good. "Riddle!" I yelled across the room, making everyone turn their focus to us "Hm?" He said, snapping back into reality "I can see you staring? I know I'm irresistible but wow, you can't seem to take your eyes of me" I said, the other boys 'Oo'ed' the scene and I smirked.

Mattheo seemed stunned and the only thing he managed to say was: "fuck off". I chuckled and kept fixing my makeup slowly.

"It's a party tomorrow" Adrien said out of the blue "it is?" Jack asked. "Yeah, for our win today?" He said as if it was totally obvious "In the common room?" He added, looking at us as if he was waiting for us to somehow remember this. "Oh shit" he said "you've never been to a game party huh?" We nodded "We'll then, let's make it special then." He said and patting us on the backs "good job today guys" he exclaimed as he was walking out of the locker room "especially you Amora" he winked and walked out with his friends by his side. Jack rolled his eyes "you weren't that great" he said sarcastically "shut the fuck up" I said, chuckling.

"We have to go, you'll be alright?" Jack asked, looking a little worried "Jack, I'll be fine alright? I'm sixteen I can take care of myself." I replied "I won't be long" I added, he sighed "alright, see you later" Jack said "see ya Amora" Felix added as they walked out "see ya" I replied as I put my makeup back in my makeup bag.

After a few minutes I began to realise that it was only me and Mattheo left in the room. I began brushing my wet hair while still holding the mirror up with my mind. I could see him starring at me in the mirror. I decided to fuck with him a little.

"You can't stop can you?"

"What?"

"Starring. You're totally obsessed with me!"

"What?! No!"

"It's not necessarily something bad Riddle, it's totally understandable, like I said, I'm irresistible" I replied as I packed everything in my bag. He rolled his eyes.

Slowly, he began walking closer to me. "Somehow.. I can't seem to stop" he said, huskily. "W-what do you mean?" I stuttered. His body towered over me, I was practically looking up at him instead of facing him.

"Fuck Santos." He mumbled as he kept coming closer and closer, I walked slowly backwards. Honestly, I was intimidated.

I felt my back reach the cold stoned wall, sending shivers down my spine, my breathing became heavier, he towered over me. "I can't get you out of my fucking head." He said "why is that Santos?" he whispered into my ear. I stayed quiet.

I put his hand up against my cheek, his cold rings against my warm cheeks, I didn't know what was happening. "Like you said, you're irresistible...right?" He whispered huskily. His warm breath fanning against my neck. For some reason, I was completely still, it was as if I had frozen into ice. I couldn't move, I couldn't speak.

"Right?" He repeated again, his voice low though deep, I nodded slowly "not so feisty now huh?" He chuckled slowly, my eyes widened, he put his finger tips on my chin, tilting my head so I looked him deep into his dark brown eyes. "It's okay, it's cute" he said as his came closer to me. Although this was so unfamiliar, for some reason, I didn't want him to stop...

He leaned in, his body inches away from mine, ours lips were practically touching and god his large masculine body was still towering over me.

"Irresistible.."