I chose to ignore it and stand next to sabito, my eyes scanning the crowd.

I noticed gyutaro, daki, Shinobu, iguro, mitsuri, kanae, genya, muichiro, tanjiro, nezuko, kie, tsutako, and sanemi staring at us with a big smile.

I waved to them, and they all waved back excitedly.

_________

Thankfully, we had chairs to sit on while our principal spoke about us as a class.

'This class was one of my favorites due to our three top students. Please come forward, makomo, sabito, and giyuu!' The principal spoke, and we looked at each other confused.

We hesitantly stepped forward.

'These three were the best ones out of the class.. well, mostly makomo and giyuu, sabito was quite the handful,' the principal said, ruffling sabitos hair.

'However I love all three of them, they were all unique in their own ways,' he continued.

'Sabito has always gotten along with students, stopping countless of fights. Makomo is very smart. She thrives on knowledge and will grow up to be a wonderful young womann' the principal stated, looking over to me, grabbing me and pulling me closer.

'And this one! Oh, don't get me started! Giyuu tomioka has always been smart, helpful, kind-hearted, tough, and quite the ladies' man,' the principal said, winking at me.

I just blushed out of embarrassment and looked at my feet.

'I know that all three of them will do wonderful things in the future,' the principal smiled.

'Makomo, sabito, you both can go take your seats while giyuu takes the stage,' the principal said, handing me the mic.

I looked at him confused and then remembered that I was supposed to say a speech for everybody to hear.

'Oh- uh- hi? Yeah, cool, I'm giyuu tomioka.. I've been going to this school for four years now.' I said loud enough for people to hear me.

'I really like my classmates. They are outgoing and kind of weird except lots of people like weird, including me. That is probably why I'm friends with sabito,' I said, laughing as the crowd joined me.

I turned to see sabito with his arms crossed and a pout on his face.

'I'm sure that none of my classmates will ever make me regret knowing them.. well, sabito might.' "I continued teasing sabito as the crowd laughed some more.

'I am glad to finally be graduating, I think that classmates are as well.. I may not know them all that well except I believe that I will miss them.. just a bit,' I said, the crowd laughing again.

I didn't even think that was all that funny.

'Like - even if I don't really like then all that much, there seems to be people who do!' I said, pointing to the crowd.

'I am truly honored to be graduating by these kids' sides right now,' I said, smiling and looking at them.

'Uh- but yeah- hats off to graduating this year!' I said, throwing my hat as everybody did the same.

'That was a good speech!' The principal said, patting my back as everybody was told to sit down again.

'Thanks?' I said and went back to sit, except he held me in place.

'Hello?' I asked him quizzically, except he just smiled.

'Now we would like to hand out our rewards! The first one will be to giyuu tomioka for having the highest grades in the school!' The principal said, and I sighed.