Chapter One - The Song That Haunts Him

Undil wakes up from his sleep, as wears a sleeveless shirt and a sleepwear pajama as his long ears flapped itself. He then raises his arms up before exiting his room, that is full of clothes and picture of his parents. Who were blurred.

He is 18 years ago, equivalent to 12 years old to a human. With his face now wrinkled.

He walked slowly as he exits the room, before he sees rabbit maids who were fixing his suit. Then he looked at himself in the mirror, one of the maid is holding.

He admired himself as then, the maid sees him in the reflection. She then made the mirror fall. Causing it to break in pieces. Only it's shards remain. Before she said "sorry" as she uses a dirty towel to put the shards there and throws it on the trash. He then helped her, because of instinct. His ears went down because it is a signal, someone is in help. How far, as long as they hear it. It will ring on them. If they don't help, the Gods will punish them.

So that is what Undil did, so he will not be punished. As someone who is afraid of Gods. He will do anything to just pray and worship Gods. As the rabbit maids are helping the rabbit maid who made her mirror break into pieces. As Undil had finished helping her. He smiled at her, before he goes to the dining table. Only to see chaos everywhere... Unfold before him. Snakes were eating food in the table, and minotaurs were ripping out parts of the large chicken. Before one of the snakes talk. He recognized her as Huntress, one of his best friends, who is an anthropomorphic animal he saved in the backyard from a large ant.

Huntress is forever in debted to him. Huntress was on the dining table, waved her hands as she fixed her dress for him.

She coughs before he laughs at her state. He then hugs her. To which, she accidentally spilled a glass water as she is about hug him back. Causing the glass to fall on Huntress's legs, to which her legs bleeded. She winced in pain, as Undil instinctively puts his body down and heals the wound of Huntress, immediately. The minotaurs who were eating, hears a whooshing sound coming down the table. As they slowly looked down to see what Undil is doing to her feet. They gasped in shock as their chicken fell to the ground. Suddenly, a raven appeared before their eyes as it fell through right through the window glass. Undil looked at it in sudden shock in his body. Chills went down his spine. Suddenly everything broke in half and the house itself. They hear someone singing, as magic starts to surround their bodies. Starts to force out tears in their eyes. Therefore, making their eyes bleed. In fear, the minotaurs crawled down as above them. The ceiling fell into their bodies. Undil looks closer and it is Twelfth The Great, the legend on the books. The bringer of chaos and misfortune. Undil then rushed in the kitchen to find the book. In his age, he learned what it takes to be someone who protects people. 

When he is still a baby, he was blessed with such power. With his potential as a great magician. Turns out the prediction was wrong when he is brought to a fortune teller by his parents. Growing up, he was often looked up to by many children, due to his unique ability. Back to the story, as he wants to find the book. He suddenly finds himself stuck in a time loop. Which he uses his eyes to move out his body. In a circular motion to stop the loop. He then snapped back to reality only to open his eyes. Seeing Twelfth The Great. He smirked at him, before he brought a book and slams the head of Undil. Suddenly he woke up from his sleep before he eventually let out a labored breath.

He spits out a feather in his mouth. Connecting his dreams and reality. Undil looked right and left as he begins to stand up in his bed.

Which the same scenario happens once more; he was met by rabbit maids, one of the rabbit maids got her mirror break up. Because, she had seen Undil in the reflection of the mirror. Then chaos happens in the kitchen. Before everything restarts and then he finds himself in a mechanical factory.

Realizing it is just a bad memory, he is now old. Aged 43 years ago. He sees workers, working on a metal object. As all of them simultaneously works like robots. They all looked at him one by one. Before he runs away in fear. And outside has horses being rode everywhere. Like a parade. He looks at what is happening as he begins to see everything. To which he looks at the pieces of shards as he looks at the mirror. He reminisced about what he had just dreamed of. Before writing something on his journal, about the dream he has. He had wrote starting from the beginning as the sun starts to cover the moon. He looks at his pocket watch. Before eventually he sees it is 10:00 PM and remembers he had drunk last night lots of alcohol and got drunk into a factory. Though blurry, he remembered some of it. He chuckled at this and continues to walk. He suddenly stopped and felt a presence behind him. The song that haunts him, in his childhood.

He suddenly dropped down to the ground, without any explanation. As he cries out of nowhere, people in Mai looked at him, why an old man was crying out of nowhere. He looks at the ground to see his tears were flowing blood. He suddenly finds himself in a chair as he sat down as his book fell. He tries to remember everything but there is no way for him to remember. He struggles to remember so. With Cloians also makes their owner see what they think. Like what is happening to Undil right now... 

Meanwhile, far, far away. There comes a young creature named Bom who is running away from someone who is chasing after him. He puts out an ancient scroll as he recites it. A dragon gets unleashed as the thunder struck and it starts to rain heavily on a world. Bom breathes heavily and looks behind him to see who it is as he doesn't remember the face of who is chasing him.

Born as a Cloian, Bom is a type of creatures create hallucinations often symbolizes trauma and thoughts that is put into a dream. Often also, Cloians are type of creatures that is formed when a child has trauma. Has a separate life and must attached itself its owner to open the third eye of the traumatized child. Due to their powers is to forget trauma by reliving it in a flash to their owner, in a way witness it before eventually forgetting everything. Bom had managed to find his owner and attached to Undil's body. Thus the reason why, he forgot almost all of his memories.

As he tried to remember them, nothing comes out. Bom inside his body turns off the switch in his brain. Before he introduced himself to Undil, as Bom, to which Undil fell in his chair. Suddenly finding himself in his room as he sees himself rocking his chair out and asks loudly "Who is there" to which Bom gets out of his mind. And sees that a Cloian exist. As it only exists in the Western side of Mai.

Before eventually Undil introduced himself to Bom with shock on his face. Speechless and they both shaked hands as Bom made cute sounds as he wiggles around the shoulders of Undil. Bom smiled and tickles his owner. Before Undil stood up from his chair.

Puts down his glasses and wears it to see Bom more further. Having chills on his body, he looked at Bom further and has this sudden nostalgia as Bom's body reflect on himself. As if Bom was him. 

End of Chapter One.