1

I made this thing during school because I was bored, that's why it's random and has no leads on what is really going on in such. So take this I guess.

"Well I'm sure that won't happen!" Jack said in certitude as NSH rolled his eyes "sure sure, try not to get shot again" Jack does a thumbs up "will do!" NSH grumbled rubbing his temples "I swear, you're going to die eventually and I don't know what I'd do-" Jack smirks "aww you love me" NSH grunts "yeah yeah, I care about you, so what?" Jack claps him on the back in a playful yet rough manner, it was rough enough to jerk NSH forward slightly "we're best buddies." "Sure we are" NSH grumbled grouchily and Jack teased "look who woke up on the wrong side of the bed" NSH growled in irritation "yeah yeah yeah, I'm grouchy" Jack let out a booming laugh much to NSH's irritation.

"This is why I like you," Jack said, scratching his beard slightly, it was thick and bushy but also well kept and clean, "you're serious in serious moments, but you can also be quite silly." NSH glared in irritation "can you not touch me-" Jack pulled him over tightly and NSH glared in disdain "no, we're supposed to be working together! So we should bond!" NSH has never been more irritated in his life at Jack's extrovert behavior, his introvert self hated it.

"Okay oh mr big beard, what do we do? Dance a jig in front of the goblins?" The sarcasm was clear in his voice and Jack grinned "that's exactly what I need you to do" "what-" NSH said dumbfounded and Jack laughed "as a distraction so I can get the ring we need!" NSH glared at Jack's smug and cheeky grin "I'm not doing that-" Jack chuckled "yes you are, I'm the leader of the group, so do it" NSH spat on his feet and walked off and Jack grunted "what a big grump-" "I heard that!"