Blueys struggle

Bingo woke up to find Bluey missing from her bed, she walked downstairs to find her sister on the floor in the kitchen with a bottle next to her.

It was a bottle of vitamin gummies that Bluey had mistaken for candy, Bingo, trying hard to help her sister, screamed for mum and dad, who rushed Bluey to the hospital.

"She's very lucky, one more hour and she would've been a goner." The doctor eased the families worries.
"You may see her if you like." The family ran into Blueys room,where the Blue Heeler lay dormant on her bed.

"Hi..." Bluey was still under the influence of most of the vitamins, making her speech a little flustered.

"Bluey, how do you feel?" Bingo asked her sister.

"I feel... Dizzy." She said falling back out of consciousness.

"It's best to let her rest, you may stay here with her if you'd like."

"I want to, please mum and dad."

Both prants looked at the doctor, who said it would be fine as long as Bingo doesn't mess with equipment that was hooked to Bluey, which she understood.

"I promise I'll be good, I just want my sister to know I'm here." The little heeler said, turning to where her sister lays on her bed, sleeping.

"Okay Bingo honey, but I'll come pick you up in the morning okay? If you don't want to go to Kindy tomorrow, you won't have to." Bandit said, which chilli looked at him in confusion.

"Babe, Bingos gone through a lot in the past few days, id say it's best to let her take a day off." Bandit said, helping his kid.

"Okay Bandy, Bingo, be good okay?" She told her youngest daughter.

"I will mum, I promise." Bingo said, she wanted to hold Bluey and be there for her sister.

"Doctor... Can I sleep with Bluey?" Bingo asked, "As long as she is okay with it" he said pointing to a now slightly awake Bluey, who was mumbling to herself.

"Bluey, you're awake?" Bingo asked her sister, who gestured a yes, not wanting to speak.

"Bluey can I sleep beside you? I want to be here for you..." Bingo said to her sister, grabbing her hand.

Bluey gestured for Bingo climb into the blanket beside her, Bingo quickly took the chance.

"Okay you two, goodnight." The doctor said, "You're such a good sister Bingo." He remarked.

"Goodnight doctor, thank you" Bingo politely thanked the doctor before Bluey started to pat her little sisters head. "Thank you Bingo..." Bluey said, and hugged her sister tightly before falling asleep again.

"I love you Bluey, please be okay..." Bingo said, hoping the best for her sick sister.

They drifted off to sleep, staying close as sisters always do.