why does he looks like a model coming straight out from the magazine  thought Avantika.

Raghu sensed someone looking at him and turned to look at Avantika . She was still standing, looking at him intently from the time he came inside.

Seeing Raghu's eyes move towards Avantika, '' hmmm.. she is my younger daughter still studying, we will ask our elder daughter to come down now" said Vanaja with a hesitancy but in a hurried tone to Raghu.

Moving closer to Avantika, Vanaja whisper shouted her to send Advika down and warned her to remain in the room till the guests have left.

Sensing what could be the talk, Vasundhara and Sivaraman looked at each other and smiled. Sivaraman spoke, " we have come to see your elder daughter only for marriage, so you don't need to bother about your younger one, let her remain here"

" we know it would be not good to chose the younger one when we have come to see the elder one, so you don't need to shout at her, let her be here." Vasundhara spoke.

Turning to Avantika, with a smiling face, " you go and bring your Sister" said Vasundhara.

Avantika nodded her head in yes and rushed to their room. "addhhhuuuu..... she pinched her big sister's cheek making it go red"

"aaah... leave me" whined Advika pushing her sisters hands.

"what happened?" asked Advika rubbing her cheeks.

"I was thinking any guy would be flat seeing you, but I must really admit, you are the one who is going to be flat by seeing him..ssss. sppaa... soooo hottt.... And I pray that he is good at heart too" 

Advika gave her a glare. 

"You come and see for yourself, come they all are waiting for you. And main thing, don't get nervous"

"hmm... ok"

Both came downstairs. Advika who was nervous first looked at her father who nodded his head assuring her to just relax. She then did a namaskaram to everyone and stood beside her father again.

"She is our elder daughter Advika" said Ramamoorthy holding Advika's hands. 

Vanaja handed over the coffee to her which she distributed. When she was nearing Raghu, she heard Vasundhara's voice " he is my elder son Raghu for whom we have come to see you for marriage"

Advika felt so shy to look at him. Her hands even started to shiver slightly. She was wearing a parrot green saree with dark blue blouse . A simple necklace and a jhumka for earring.

Raghu saw her slim hands with gold bangles on the right hand and a fashion bracelet on her left hand, carrying the coffee tray shiveringly.

Her eyes saw him  wearing a gold ring on his finger, with veins popping out. Her eyes slowly marched above his shirt covered hands. He was wearing a platinum chain which was slightly visible near his collar.  

Advika did not have the guts to lift her face and see him fully.  Seeing her nervousness to look at him, a smile creeped on his lips and he took the coffee cup silently.

After giving coffee to Ashwath too, she stood beside her father. Raghu was noticing Advika's actions right from beginning. 

She was standing beside her Father holding his hands. He could clearly see her Father too is more affectionate towards Advika than the younger one. One thing he understood was Advika is dad's little princess.

The elders were talking few general things while drinking coffee. Until the coffee is finished, Raghu was throwing glances at Advika then and there, but Advika did not see him due to her shyness.