she wasn't upset she got the job, she was angry, she wanted to leave being out in the streets, and get a better job so she could make her daughter live a better live.

she cried thinking she had no hope, and nothing good will happen to her, every night she'll always pray for her daughter to live an healthy live and leave out of the projects and go to school with an education.

she had no hope.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

as she heard the door open she rushed straight outside seeing esmari was about to open the door but she pulled her in and picked her up.

sa'niyah knew her grandma was still at work,
so she didn't open the door, instead she slowly walked up to the door not knowing who was at the front door waiting for someone to say something.

"niyah open is me" sa'niyah recognised that face and open the door wit a mug.

"why you here?" she looked up at ace while holding esmari to the side.

"came to tel you da I got it"

"mama who dis?" esmari asked pointing directly at ace. "what I tell you is rude to point" sa'niyah moved her hand down and looked at her.

"go head and play I'll be back okay?" sa'niyah put her down and esmari ran to the living room to play with her toys while sa'niyah closes the door behind her.

"ain da my shirt she wearing?" ace smirked noticing esmari's shirt.

"is mine now.. and you should've told me you was coming" she crossed her arms as sa'niyah was worried with what she wore, she had on a black sports bra and black shorts, with her silver belly piercing dangling on her belly button.

"ain nuthin wrong wit wha chu wearing" he said reading sa'niyah mind not keeping his eyes away from her body, she wasn't fat but she wasn't skinny, she had a lil fat on her belly and legs, especially on her thighs, her body was curved and she had a few marks all over her body.

"you said u got green?" she changed the subject while looking away at his eye contact.

"yeh"

"can I pay next week? Im using the money to pay for esmari's preschool" she said truthfully, she wanted esmari to experience school for the first time.

"you ain gotta pay me, you jus gotta gimmie sum in return" he gave her a few bags of weed while licking his lips and approached sa'niyah which made her smile showing at her dimples.

"depending on watchu you wan" she tilted her head looking up to his height as she places both her hands against the sides of door.

"you kno what I wan" he hovered over her standing right infront of her while sucking his bottom lip and grins.

it was no suprise of what they both wanted, if sa'niyah didn't had money to pay, she'll have another way to pay, this was before ace was dating tanisha ofcourse,

they both held eye contact, sa'niyah could smell the strong cologne scent on him, with a hint of weed, which made her breath heavily.

ace slowly leaned towards her face until his phone rang and he step back with a mug, seeing who it is.

"go head and check on tanisha, I gotta head back anyways.." sa'niyah said lowly as she saw who was calling him.

"I'll see you soon doe" ace walks back while looking at sa'niyah before he heads downstairs.

sa'niyah grabs the key from the mat and opens the door seeing esmari playing with her dolls.

"you okay baby?" sa'niyah asked as she looked esmari and she nodded without saying a word.