°P23

[Y/n's Pov]

"Y/n..."

"Hi..." I say as me and Soul stare at each other.

I know it's cheesy when people say it feels like forever but god are they right.

The next thing I know I'm being squished into a hug by soul. I immediately hug him back, my nerves leaving my body the moment he hugged me.

"I missed you so much..." I hear Soul whisper into my neck.

"I missed you too..." I whisper back, feeling tears start to form. I quickly blink them away before anyone could see.

We let go of each other and I go say hi and hug everyone else. It was honestly so nice to be back with everyone again, smiling and laughing.

I talked and catched up with everyone, except Soul. It was like we didn't know what to do, and honestly it's true. I didn't know how to start up a conversation with him, it's comforting knowing he missed me too but what would I say?

"Go talk to him Y/n" I hear keeho tell me.

"What do I say though? I know he missed me too and it's really comforting but how would I start a conversation? Hey sorry for almost ruining your career I'm back!" I say sarcasticly.

"Hehe, just say hi to him. Try to ignore all of that for a bit and just talk to him how you usually would." He laughs a little at my sarcasm before giving me advice.

"Easier said that done, but I'll try." I say nervous.

"Good, he was really sad when you left. Like he wouldn't want to practice or get out of bed. He'll be happy when you talk to him, trust me." He says with a comforting smile.

I give him a small smile before I go sit next to Soul.

"Hey" I say kinda quiet.

"Hey" he says in the same tone.

"So how've you been?" I say trying to build up the conversation.

"Eh, I've been better." He said looking down at his lap fiddling with his rings.

"Hehe same." I say sitting there awkwardly.

[Souls Pov]

"Hehe same." She says back with an awkward chuckle.

I don't know why I feel so awkward around her, I know she missed me too but I can't help but be nervous.

I took a deep breath to calm myself down a bit. I really missed her a lot and I don't want things to be awkward around us, so the only way for things to go back the way they were is to just ease up and be normal.

"I really missed you you know" I say looking at her with a smile.

"I really missed you too" she looks up at me with a smile.

"Wanna see the new dance moves I've comed up with!" I say trying to brighten up the mood.

"Of course!" She says with a smile, giggling a bit.

"Okay they might not be that good, but maybe now that your back they'll be better!" I say with a smile. She giggles at me and it made me smile even more, I feel more relaxed and happy now.

[Keeho's Pov]

I was talking to Jiung when I saw Soul dancing and laughing with Y/n. I smile to myself, happy that he's back to his normal self and that him and Y/n aren't awkward around each other.

"It's so nice to have her back." I said to Jiung.

"Yea it really is. I'm glad Soul's back to his normal self, it was weird seeing him not all energetic" Jiung said as we both laughed a little.

We talked to each other while staring and admiring Soul and Y/n being back together.

[Mochi Note]

TWO CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY ‼️‼️ Anyways hoped you enjoyed as always and also I have some news... This book might be coming close to an end... I'm planning on writing maybe 3-5 more chapters that'll be part of the book and then some Instagram posts for funsies. But yeeeeaa I'll see you guys in the next chapter, love you my marshmallowsss
                                                      ~Mochi♡