Without thinking twice the girl opened the box and saw a old beautiful necklace just like in the pilgrimage painting.

"Let's go! Mr.thing. I have lots of questions to ask both of you." (Y/N) said in serious tone while putting it in her pocket.

_______________☠️🌸______________

Meanwhile in Uriah's heap, a dirty old man having long blond beard and hairs was looking and touching a camera which was placed in the shelf.

"Can I help you?" Enid asked politely, from behind.

The old man turned around and snarled and glared at her before walking away from there while unnoticeably taking and hiding the camera in his jacket.

Enid did nothing but to look at him with grimace.

..[door opens, bell chimes]...

She shrugged and went towards Ajax who was looking at a shelf which has a stuffed roadkill dressed in wedding attire.

Enid cringed and made faces looking at it,"Ooh. That gives me the heebie-jeebies."

Ajax asked in confusion,"I don't know. You think squirrels and rats could ever work out? I mean they're totally different species."

Enid tried to explain,"Oh, yeah. I mean, totally. Why not? They have more in common than you think. Most people are scared of them, so it would just be us....them...against the world."

...[chuckles]...

"Wow. That was… deep. You know, by the way, I totally dug the way you scratched out the bottom of our boat at Poe Cup. It was pretty badass." Ajax complimented while nodding his head.

Enid with a bright smile said and asked,"Thanks. You're not mad you lost?"

Ajax said truthfully and shrugged his shoulders,"I was just doing a solid for Xavier. I mean, he's my boy, but he's super competitive."

Enid said in surprise,"Seems so laid-back."

Ajax continued to confirm,"Bro's got a darker side most people don't see. I think it's because his dad is…well, you know, famous. All that pressure."

Enid said in amazed tone,"You realize this is, like, the longest conversation we've ever had?"

...[heart-warming music playing]...

Ajax informed with shyness, "Gorgons are taught not to engage. You know, I don't want to accidentally stone someone."

Enid thought deeply and held his arm and exclaimed,"I'm not afraid of being stoned by you. It's just temporary."

"Really? You mean that?" Ajax asked in surprise.

Enid agreed and tried to hint him about something,"One hundo! So, um, I was thinking of sneaking
behind the greenhouse tonight. Supposed to be a blue moon. Only happens once every 23 years or something crazy. Should get a killer view from there."

Ajax having no idea and continued,"Cool. Hey, have fun. You know that's where most of kids go to hook up, right? -I mean, it could get awkward."

Enid not taking anymore, interrupted and said in irritation and frustration,"-Ajax! I just spent all morning flirting
and hinting and trying to act cute while brushing some roadkill
just so you would ask me on a date."

...[laughs]...

Ajax exclaimed in surprise,"Oh! Oh! That's what you were doing. I kind of wondered when you spent so long brushing that opossum's tail."

...[chuckle]...

"Hey, so you want to meet up
behind the greenhouse tonight?" He continued.

"Yes. Yes I do." She exclaimed in excitement.

The Proprietor called out and asked,"Ajax, can you help me move the badger dentist to the front window?"

Ajax went away before passing him a smile.

Enid exclaimed in excitement and jumped in happiness,"Yes! I can't believe he asked."

_______________☠️🌸______________